Please Make Rashad Evans vs Michael Bisping 2!!!

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The first fight was very controversial and both had interesting careers. Rashad having early success and being at the top then out of no where can't compete at the middle of the pack. Bisping never getting to the top the out of no where at the end of his career being at the top and quickly seemingly done. At least for me I would see this fight as an excellent comain event maybe better then most this year because of the history.

Why would anyone beg to see Rashad fight again?

Watching paint dry is epilectic stuff compared to Rashad's last few fights.

No more Rashad please....

Make bisping vs loser of Romero vs rockhold.

Yeah alright, cept Rashad don't like being punched and Bisping been looking like he drinking the punch.

What an end to an era when those guys finally retire..

I never want to watch Rashad Evans fight again

Ever

Would rather watch Cm Punk

Rashad's career should have ended when he lost to Dan "I'm 40 but I look 55 Kelly".

Rashad should never fight again.
And bisping v Machida is already happening.

I love Rashad to death but my guy should have called it a career 4 years ago, he’s not been the same fighter since his knees went out, he lacks the explosiveness and swagger he once had and has the killer instinct and offense of a Magikarp these days.

He shouldn’t fight again, do Bisping vs Machida instead.

Please no. First fight blew, now that they’re both over the hill it would be terrible

Don't want to see this, but I think Bisping might just have a little bit more fuel in the tank at this point than Rashad

Bisping vs Machida for Bisping's retirement fight should happen

rashad used to be so fierce back in the day

I always thought Bisping won that first fight but I have no interest seeing that rematch. Bisping vs. Machida makes a lot more sense.

Amazed someone actually wants to watch that shit. MMA is doomed...

still hoping for rashad vs rampage 2.

Both guys are downhill but Bisping I think still has some gas left but Rashad is cooked.

Rashad has nothing left in the tank. Bisping is probably still bottom top 10 worthy.

Back