Please Make Doo Ho Choi Vs Renan Barao

Suzpect

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Perfect fight for excitement, doo ho choi can get more well known and a win over a former Champ. Renan Barao can make a comeback. Fight has to happen. Who wins?

download.jpg barao-face.jpg

<mma4>

Suzpect > Sean Shelby

I really like that fight. I admittedly picked Choi over Cub but if anything, Choi improved his stock even more by showing how tough he is. I loved his post fight interview too. All the loss did was motivate him. Shit, can we get this as the Co-Main of that upcoming Brazil card headlined by Gastelum/Vitor?

I think choi would sleep Renan. Good fight, though.

Tough to say but I favor another striker to see if Choi has actually learned anything. He really needs to leave MAD or contract A reputable striking coach to come in and help.

The good thing is is that in watching the cub fight again in slo mo....he really rolled a good number of those hits he took and probably took less physical damage than everyone thinks. Explains how lucid he was after the fight

Rename and his poor defense might literally die in the cage. Choi's the much bigger, faster, stronger, and more explosive guy, and he's pun pount accurate. e would hurt Renan and his busted chin so bad, it would be a crime to book that fight.

Two bangers with zero defense.

Make it happen.

rather see him fight someone a little further down the food chain
guy took quite a lot of punishment against Cub

he's probably up to fighting anyone tho:D

Hell yeah. Very nice, young grasshopper.

Back