Please help, should i use fat stripper pills?

just cut back on the carbs (except postWO)

So what am i trying to tell you. Lord only knows what you are getting when you but "fat strippers" (damn that sounds funny:icon_chee) and in what quantity/quality you are getting it!
Even if the pills you get contain what it says that they are suppose to on the label, i can damn well bet you that they will not do anything!
For reasons i will not go into (read as...it will take too damn long to type out)...there is no such thing as "fat stripper/melting" pills...

I'd like to see these 'reason's, because you make it sound as if there is some global conspiracy to put "fake" ingredients (many of which are proven to work by these weird things called 'studies') in their products.

There are many products which can actually help one burn fat, if used in conjunction with proper exercise and diet.

I think he is a sicko looking for those pills made with only 100% real fat strippers... you know a kinda chainsaw massacre meets se7en.

fat.jpg

These are available in pill form? Fucking count me in.

fat.jpg

These are available in pill form? Fucking count me in.

LMFAO! Dude u rule!

fat strippers give better lap dances. they have to try harder to make $$. im not a doctor or anything, but its a scientific fact.

fat strippers = more stripper for your money.

As for 'fat stripper' pills...
I've had some success with a couple different kinds, though since I have combined them with clean eating and lots of working out, I couldn't tell you how much I can attribute to the pills themselves.
(dropped 20 lbs one summer while increasing all my lifts = hell yeah)

Concentrate on eating the right amounts, of the right foods, at the right times, and you'll be good
(assumes regular training)

I find EC to be effective, but I believe it's mostly because it blunts my appetite, making me eat less. I'm not sure the actual thermogenic effects are significant.

I think they say you burn a extra 3-5% of calories

The benefit comes from higher workrate when training (and so more calories) and like you said the appetite suppression.

I still don't see how cutting carbs will do any good for your training capability though (maybe I'm looking from the wrong side of the fence)

Dude, I was expecting to see some fat strippers :(

Last thing i would want to see.
I read that these fat pills make you shit your pants if you have too much fat in your diet. (seriously)

Last thing i would want to see.
I read that these fat pills make you shit your pants if you have too much fat in your diet. (seriously)

Yeah, they prevent fat from being absorbed

On all accounts you have incontinence (is that word correct with the bowels) and diarrhea that is basically pure fat

You also 'leak' on and off (thats aside from the incontinence)

"Fat stripper" pills LOL

All joking aside no, you're bettere off without them, they'll mess up your bodys ability to recover and in the long run your health and fitness will suffer and your performance will suck from being in a constant state of catabolism (breaking down).

I've had some results from "Fat Stripping" pills. I used Redline (pill version, not the energy drink) and a generic equivalent to it for a little over half a year and went from around 240+lbs to 185lbs.

Keep in mind that I kept a clean diet and was in the gym 4-5 times a week for 2-3 hours. (yes overtraining) I dropped the weight though and have learned much more since.

You definately get a "boost". It could possibly be the placebo effect, but it worked for me.

Some of my friends tried it and they didn't like the feeling, but it didn't bother me,

Yeah, they prevent fat from being absorbed

On all accounts you have incontinence (is that word correct with the bowels) and diarrhea that is basically pure fat

You also 'leak' on and off (thats aside from the incontinence)

Just to clarify, that would be Alli, not all stimulant/thermogenics.

I used "fat burner" pills before. I started with Hydroxycut but stopped because they hurt my stomach too bad. Then I switched to Lipo 6 which were easier on my stomach. Keep in mind I did not use them as a magic pill to burn fat but as a way to help boost my ****bolism. You do get jittery at first but what sucked is that I did notice a slim down but when I missed a day or more of a dose I felt I gained more fat, especially on my face. So now I just drink Green Tea for a boost.

*starts to type a fat stripper joke...sees he's way too late*

Nice job, fellas. Carry on.

if you have a loyal workout schedule and/or have a hard physically demanding job at like 4 days a week and just keep your diet in check with occassional splurge, you should be good in no time. You won't look like a bowflex commerical but you'll perform greatly. besides who wants to be those bowflex guys, there like 5 8, 140 pounds.

Dude save your money! "Fat stripping pills" will do nothing for you...

Long story long...supplements (such as those that you are talking about) are not regulated by the FDA (or whatever your fedal regulation body is referred to). Now regardless of your thoughts on the FDA/government,

Of course that is true abuot Creatine, glutamine, glucosamine, fish oil, ginko biloba, multi-vitamins, Protein suppliments. and every other suppliment, So if you believe all suppliments are worthless ok, but if you even take a one-a-day, you're argument is invalid.

Back