Please help me

In what perspective is this shitty copied-from-photo something worth? I have no expectation to get a meaningful response in a fighting forum regarding anything art-related

Get off your high horse, dickwad.

As an artist, I tip my hats off to whoever made that fan-art, and would encourage them to watch more Japanese anime. Masterpieces like Akira, Paprika, Ghost In The Shell, and Grave of the Fireflies are works of art that can inspire any artist.

Overall I like it. But the one in the middle on top makes her look like the Wolverine with those weird strokes across her cheeks, and chin. Looks like whiskers. The one on the bottom appears to have some kinda message on Joanna's elbow. Overall I like it, though.

EDIT... The Esparza one could look better with colour, and more detail. And her glove in the bottom one looks like a watch. But, that's nitpicking. But, hey that's what one does with art in all its forms.

Last edited:
Yeah I will deffinately post up who the Artist is.

No walmart here

In what perspective is this shitty copied-from-photo something worth? I have no expectation to get a meaningful response in a fighting forum regarding anything art-related
The only thing you are good at is repeating Conor's one liners, keep doing it.

What's the difference? I don't know when to use "ed" and when to you "t". I thought they were the same.
Not really sure about grammar 'rules' tbh. I just know it's spelled "misspelled".

P.S Not a grammar Nazi usually and don't like those who are, but I thought it was ironic so I couldn't resist.

Art is subjective, just like an opinion. Link your art so we can all share our own subjective view on it. Cheers.

Basically people judge you by your AV

Back