PLEASE HELP - Im a little scared!

This is nothing to worry about, just dont make a habit of it. I've had it once before after the first 2 days of pre-season (luckily they were on a thursday and friday so had 2 days to recover as best as i could during saturday and sunday), after doing pretty much nothing for 2 months. After these 2 days my legs felt like that had iron blocks inserted into them that prevented them from moving, and my piss was alot darker than i had ever seen it. After a couple of days i was fine.

Doctor... now. You will lose kidney function and die if you don't go. no bullshit. you're not pissing blood, it's muscle fibers. go to the doc, now.

Doctor... now. You will lose kidney function and die if you don't go. no bullshit. you're not pissing blood, it's muscle fibers. go to the doc, now.

That means he has muscle fibers in his cawk now? Damn, he's cawk is going to be super strong.

Did we decide whether this was real or not? can we ban him? I think it'd be a great welcome back from the hospital...

Hi guys, first time caller, long time listener.

Adam, you totally rock.

This question is for Dr. Drew.

So, I got back from spring break last week and for the last couple of days my pee-hole has been burning when I pee. Is that bad?

Did we decide whether this was real or not? can we ban him? I think it'd be a great welcome back from the hospital...

I'd like to hear what the diagnoses is first...then we can ban him with the reason "Infected with teh AIDS: Action taken: Quarantined" , or something of that nature.

Hi guys, first time caller, long time listener.

Adam, you totally rock.

This question is for Dr. Drew.

So, I got back from spring break last week and for the last couple of days my pee-hole has been burning when I pee. Is that bad?

well, yes and no. Yes, cause it sucks to feel like you're peeing sulfuric acid, and no cause you can cure it by dipping a cuetip in rubbing alcohol and shoving it in your peehole... next douse your pubes in lighter fluid and set them on fire to destroy any critters that may be hiding in there. Best to cut off your balls to prevent these types of things from happening in the future.

I'd like to hear what the diagnoses is first...then we can ban him with the reason "Infected with teh AIDS: Action taken: Quarantined" , or something of that nature.
LOL... Perfect, I approve.

By far, this was one of the funniest threads that i've read in a long time. I love sherdog. Nothin' put's a smile on my face better then fellow sherdoggers asking a man if they can keep his stuff if he dies from a violent death. :icon_chee

Um, sounds like (a) you're an idiot for doing 100 leg extensions, and (b) if you're pissing brown you are retardedly dehydrated.

1.) Drink 2 gallons of water today.
2.) Read some FAQ and learn how to work out properly.
3.) If you're still peeing brown, go to the doctor

Blondie,

May I see you pee brown?

Sincerely,

Lusst.

Back