Please have a rematch

this is why the ufc is better than wwe. you never know what will happen in the main event! pure excitement

Yeah I think that's the last time Oliveira gets a main event lol

i'd rather not risk it unless its on the prelims....

where it should have been to begin with.

Still worried about that. Weird shit.
I think Charles needs to recover from whatever he has, so no immediate rematch.

If he has a broken collar bone, you wont be seeing "Do Bronx" for a while.

You know whats worse than main events falling out due to injury? The main events going on as planned and the ending by early freak injury, such a buzzkill. With that said, I often have collar and shoulder problems and I'm kind of surprised they aren't more common in MMA. Would also like to see a rematch but Oliveira will likely get left in the dust and they'll move Holloway forward(give him Frankie).

That was disappointing for all the fans, hasnt happened in a while

holloway was gonna starch him anyway, but that was extremely gay.

i'd rather not risk it unless its on the prelims....

where it should have been to begin with.

#4 vs #7 in a division with a 4 and 6 fight winning streak?? These guys are 2 wins away from a title shot.

You know whats worse than main events falling out due to injury? The main events going on as planned and the ending by early freak injury, such a buzzkill. With that said, I often have collar and shoulder problems and I'm kind of surprised they aren't more common in MMA. Would also like to see a rematch but Oliveira will likely get left in the dust and they'll move Holloway forward(give him Frankie).

TBH

I think this actually allows the UFC to move forward with Frankie. He is next in line, and they buy extra time by re-matching Holloway and Oliveira

Back