Please have a look at my Android app for scoring Jiu-Jitsu matches

Well, I tested it again. This time had even less success. Recorded the first video and went to play it back. Got a "There was an error with the video file" message and it didn't even show a thumbnail in the list. So I tried to record again, but this time it didn't save the file at all. So I switched from HD to SD in the settings to try. Once again, would not save the file I recorded. Uninstalled and reinstalled, trying all previous efforts again only to wind up with the same results.

*edit* I did update before the initial retrys.

With Samsung Galaxy SII It should automatically switch to lower resolution now and record just fine. This is best I can do without having physical device on my desk for testing, I hope it helps for now
thanks, you helped me quite a bit as otherwise I would't even know for sure thee was a problem with sII's.

I have a HTC MyTouch 4G (HTC Glacier, aka HTC Panache) and it works perfectly. Awesome job!

i just DL'd to my HTC Sensation XL... i will try it out tonight and give you feedback!

damn it. i wish this was on the iphone.. good stuff.

I might put iphone/ipad version together later on, but I'm sure there is similar app available for apples already. Would be surprised if there wasn't

I might put iphone/ipad version together later on, but I'm sure there is similar app available for apples already. Would be surprised if there wasn't

I haven't tried your app yet (getting a tablet soon)
Here is my wish list if this is not already possible.

• Ability to add scoring to a pre-existing video
  • Ability to save as new video, so as to not overwrite the original

I haven't tried your app yet (getting a tablet soon)
Here is my wish list if this is not already possible.

• Ability to add scoring to a pre-existing video
  • Ability to save as new video, so as to not overwrite the original

Videos are saved on device so when you record new one it doesn't replace anything, it is simply added to the list of videos recorded.
Adding scoring to pre existing video is a bit more involving, I might added it later though at some point.

please make one for wrestling

hmm not a bad idea, would similar format work for wrestling though? if so what changes would have to be implemented eg. different points system, anything else? I would be happy to put together wrestling version if only that would help someone and people would use it

A 1-point button on the default display would be great, since NAGA gives single points.

Back