Please explain to me the difference between your approach to these two knockdowns:

AimedWithV

Double Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score
giphy.gif

silva-rocked.gif

Why do use one to mock Conor, and understand the wrestling threat causing the knockdown in Silva's case?

giphy.gif

silva-rocked.gif

Why do use one to mock Conor, and understand the wrestling threat causing the knockdown in Silva's case?
Silva never even left his feet. Plus he won his fight.

Those are the differences.

Anderson won his fight and Conor didn’t.

Also talked sooooo much shit that people were grasping at straws to demean him.

conor haters on Sherdog are next level.

If Conor did not have Ido Portal he would've been on his ass.
maxresdefault.jpg

Does anyone really ignore the threat that a high-level wrestler poses and the impact that threat has on the striking game? Maybe a handful of loud trolls, but c'mon... I think we all get it

Well, for one, Silva and Sonnen are two grown men.

I'd say Conor's ass got a lil bit closer to the ground.

giphy.gif

silva-rocked.gif

Silva was endlessly mocked because of that and Chael fans posted that gif a million times on Sherdog as a taunt. I don't understand your point at all.

Does anyone really ignore the threat that a high-level wrestler poses and the impact that threat has on the striking game? Maybe a handful of loud trolls, but c'mon... I think we all get it
I read a thread the other day that claimed Islam could box Mayweather because Islam is a better boxer than Khabib, whose obviously a better boxer than McGregor using that gif as evidence.

It's hard to know where stupidity ends and trolling begins these days.

a) everyone was surprised at both, in real time
b) because there is a natural "hater" backlash to the loudest and brashest Conor "nuthuggers"
b) when A Silva had the loudest and brashest nuthuggers, his haters found reasons to hate him too
d) it's the sherdog equivalent to the 'Malthusian catastrophe'

Don't fight it. Just accept it as a natural balance of things.

a) everyone was surprised at both, in real time
b) because there is a natural "hater" backlash to the loudest and brashest Conor "nuthuggers"
b) when A Silva had the loudest and brashest nuthuggers, his haters found reasons to hate him too
d) it's the sherdog equivalent to the 'Malthusian catastrophe'

Don't fight it. Just accept it as a natural balance of things.
well we dont need this piece of shit crybaby bitch thread anymore. This guy smashed the Op without the takedown threat right in the cock

Conor haters being delusional.
just fuckin crying is what they are doing

Chael couldnt get it done,and Khabib totally got it done.
You cant unfuck conor from the beating he recieved. It happened,its only business,we move on.

Back