Please delete

mrv

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
.Please remove thread

Last edited:
Man the padding near the cuff is f...ed up !

Imo all this issues are not normal. Never had lining that was that loose, but never had SABAS either.

Can't wait to see what the others who have/had SABAS will say.

Had the SS and it destroyed my right hand. I have healthy knuckles and skin and the SS destroyed the skin on my knuckles. My 10oz Pro Fight Winnings gave me more protection than the 16oz SS. Prior to SS I have never had hand issues using a variety of brands. My left was perfectly fine though.

They cannot say in an email the gloves are defective. It would place them.in a weird position to fight back.

The lining issue you describe, based on my experience with Sabas gloves, is normal. I just ignored it.

Unfortunately, i don’t think your gloves are so severely off the Sabas standard so as to be deemed defective. I think deep down inside you know that this is the case. The problem is not your pair of gloves, but the very standard itself.

Sabas gloves are just not very well made, in my opinion.

I can't accept its down to standard. I expected ring to cage C17 quality or better and I spent weeks reading reviews and getting advice. The padding above the right cuff is defective, look how differently cut it is to the left glove, also I've read loads of reviews and threads on Sabas and no one has complained about defective padding!
Hmm, actually I have posted a review complaining about the padding...

Wow. The padding around that right cuff is really bad. The customer service you are receiving is disappointing to see.

No pay off I've decided to try and sell the gloves on eBay whilst I await paypal to decide so if the issues are in fact normal for Sabas I didn't want anyone to be put off if they read the thread

No pay off I've decided to try and sell the gloves on eBay whilst I await paypal to decide so if the issues are in fact normal for Sabas I didn't want anyone to be put off if they read the thread
Oh, that makes sense.

Someone on ebay selling these sabas, clearly have the bumps in the padding too. How much you looking for those sabas? ;)

s-l1600.jpg

looking at the FAQ, it says their gear is manufactured in Mexico. However, those little bumps in the padding... I've only seen that in IMF gloves produced in Pakistan. I've never seen that with gloves produced in Mexico.

looking at the FAQ, it says their gear is manufactured in Mexico. However, those little bumps in the padding... I've only seen that in IMF gloves produced in Pakistan. I've never seen that with gloves produced in Mexico.

Makes me wonder if the outer layer is indeed an IMF/MiM type of foam, with different materials for the inner layers.

Followed this "saga" from the beginning.I guarantee if I had a pair of these gloves show up looking like these did,I would be sending them back and demanding full refund. F*ck 'em.

I will be looking for a quality pair of gloves later in the year,and the issues that OP had with Sabas has put them off the market for me.

Last edited:
Back