Please Dana: feed Hendo to Bisping

OG Hendo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Hendo's had it easy going lately: Fedor, Shogun, Machida, Rashad, Vitor, Shogun, Cormier....time to give him a real challenge: Hendo vs. Bisping 2.

in all seriousness--if Hendo is going to move back down to MW, I think it'd be fair to give him someone in the bottom of the MW top 10. A win would put him back in line to move up the ladder. Unless Bisping's scared, you'd think he'd want an opportunity to avenge the brutality of their first fight.

Hendo really needs to retire

but regarding the fight, Hendo
2mqntvp.jpg

Hendo back at MW sounds interesting indeed. Bisping might get beat up by another older fighter in Cung anyhow.

I'd also settle for Hendo vs. Wand III, after Chael gets done wrestlefucking him.

Guess I will contribute aswell

UFC100-HendersonBisping-4.gif

Last edited:
Hendo Vs Bisping 2

Hendo VS W.Silva 3

Both of these would put asses in seats, and make PPVs bought.

op, why don't you tweet uncle dana with your request? it has a better chance than a post on sherdog.

Hendo back at MW sounds interesting indeed. Bisping might get beat up by another older fighter in Cung anyhow.

He hasnt fought at that weight in 4 years, and looked like total shit when he did. LHW is his weightclass now.

Hendo is still an effin monster. How do you discredit the guy that got outwrestled by the best wrestler ever in the UFC. He can still beat a lot of people.
Bisping, Wand, Cung Lee would all get murdered

After seeing his eye up close, i really don't want to see bisping fight ever again.

He has serious and permanent damage done.

He hasnt fought at that weight in 4 years, and looked like total shit when he did. LHW is his weightclass now.

He did also lose a bit of weight and mass after coming off TRT. He cut zero weight for this fight, Shogun fight he had to cut. MW looks easier when he loses more weight, that TRT made a big difference

Hendo is still an effin monster. How do you discredit the guy that got outwrestled by the best wrestler ever in the UFC. He can still beat a lot of people.
Bisping, Wand, Cung Lee would all get murdered

You can't really believe that? He got rag dolled by Cormier. He barely beat Shogun and he HAD the TRT then...

Still some juice left in the old man. I'd put him right behind: Weidman, Silva, Belfort, Machida, and Rockhold. I think he would have good fights with Jacare and Mousasi (sp)

Back