Please, beautiful girl, enough w/ the BS already…

[insert_name_here]

Better than the best, Ooh Yeah!
@Brown
Reaction score

Last time a fighter was this overconfident, we ended up w/ this…

158_Stipe_Miocic_vs_Francis_Ngannou.1516544877.jpg

#WARNICCO!

Nicco might actually die in this fight

Ehh idk about that...I've seen Montano fight and I've see Shevchenko fight...
<{1-8}>

Bullet has got this.

The difference is that Val is the proven one this time

Nickle will be whooped into retirement. Club fighter versus A-level fighter. First Octagon murder.

If you think that’s overconfident, you need to listen to Joanna‘s latest rants. She’s got beaten twice in a row and still calls herself the strawweight queen.

Really? You took the time to click on this thread, search for a gif, then post it......

Seems like you give a fuck to me <{clintugh}>
tenor.gif

real men don't give a shit about wmma id rather flick peas across the room with a spoon than watch that shit

Beautiful huh? I don't get it but to each their own.

tenor.gif

real men don't give a shit about wmma id rather flick peas across the room with a spoon than watch that shit

And thats completely fine opinion to have. But its ironic that you claim to not give a shit, but you clearly do, and have strong opinions on WMMA.

I genuinely have no idea who either of these women are.

Well this shouldn’t even count as a title fight. This girl has no experience and won a tournament full of nobodies to win the belt. Then a girl from a higher weight class that just fought for a real title and lost, gets to drop down and fight her for her “belt”. Whoever Val defends against first should be looked at as the actual title fight.

nicco barely won the tuf show with a house full of 1 round wannabes

valentina has severely out classed those type of opponents.

setting records with the last one.

will be a 1 sided beat down. sorry nicco.

Nico not gonna be able to handle day riddum.

why? aside from a crack whore with 1 year MMA experience who has valentina actually finished?

you have to go back to 2014 to even find a KO on her record.
Did she not move down in weight? Could make a difference given it seems to be more her natural weight class. She already Ko'ed the crack whore lol Also to be fair the KO rate in WMMA is meh anyways.

why? aside from a crack whore with 1 year MMA experience who has valentina actually finished?

you have to go back to 2014 to even find a KO on her record.

She has fought elite strikers for YEARS in Muay Thai and MMA. She fought Joanna 3 times in Muay Thai and beat her there all three times, and went 5 rounds with Amanda fucking Nunes.
Nicco is a 4-2 school teacher who beat an over the hill Roxy.

I hope the beating isn't too bad.

It's weird way to sell fight: to say my oponnent won't show up...On other hand she can be confident as much as she wants.

Well this shouldn’t even count as a title fight. This girl has no experience and won a tournament full of nobodies to win the belt. Then a girl from a higher weight class that just fought for a real title and lost, gets to drop down and fight her for her “belt”. Whoever Val defends against first should be looked at as the actual title fight.

Well if you look at their mma experience they are pretty similar: Nicco has 14 bouts, Shevchenko 18.
Both faced top competition only in UFC: Montano won 4 bouts (if you will include TUF) and Shevchenko is 4-2 and fighters like Pena, Holm or Kaufmann (2 of them are not fighting currently) and all these fighters aren't exactly miles ahead of Honchak, De La Rosa, Murphy or Roxxane

Did she not move down in weight? Could make a difference given it seems to be more her natural weight class. She already Ko'ed the crack whore lol Also to be fair the KO rate in WMMA is meh anyways.
It was submission.

She has fought elite strikers for YEARS in Muay Thai and MMA. She fought Joanna 3 times in Muay Thai and beat her there all three times, and went 5 rounds with Amanda fucking Nunes.
Nicco is a 4-2 school teacher who beat an over the hill Roxy.

I hope the beating isn't too bad.

Yup she beaten Joanna in Muay Thai, when Joanna probably experienced period for first time and then went 5 rounds with Nunes and was mainly staring at Amanda. Impressive.

Back