Please add "Dream" to UFC and WEC as a new big MMA Promotion

Jazzkicker

Blue Belt
Reaction score
As a MMA fan and a great fan of Mirko Crocop, I would like to read as possible much news about him and his fights, specially because in "Dream" as a new MMA Promotion are already some great fighters like Crocop, Karitonov, Hunt, Overeem and very possibly Fedor, so it would be nice to have all important informations abou the world best MMA fighters in one place . Thanks in advance.

woah, hold your horsey right there sir, lets not get carried away

As a MMA fan and a great fan of Mirko Crocop, I would like to read as possible much news about him and his fights, specially because in Dreams as a new MMA Promotion are already some great fighters like Crocop, Karitonov, Hunt, Overeem and very possibly Fedor, so it would be nice to have all important informations abou the world best MMA fighters in one place . Thanks in advance.

As a MMA fan and a great fan of Mirko Cro Cop you should know the org he fights for is "DREAM" not "DREAMS".

As a MMA fan and a great fan of Mirko Crocop, I would like to read as possible much news about him and his fights, specially because in "Dream" as a new MMA Promotion are already some great fighters like Crocop, Karitonov, Hunt, Overeem and very possibly Fedor, so it would be nice to have all important informations abou the world best MMA fighters in one place . Thanks in advance.

No, keep this forum for the big boys of MMA.

There is a Contenders forum where you will find talk about the smaller orgs.

you are getting way ahead of yourself. there were maybe 5 good fighters on that card, and only 2 of them were fighting each other. none lost. That's hardly the new pride.

afrter 1 show? lets see them put on at least 5 shows before we consider them a "heavyweight"

i would say elite xc garners more consideration for a move up

With ratings under 10, dream will be lucky to make it to dream 3

Sorry, but the mods still have to take down the M-1 sign yall had them erect 6 months ago before there's enough room.

Take this crap over to the Contenders where it belongs.

No one goes over to that forum and posts "MODS PLEASE LET ME TALK ABOUT UFC HERE!"

So why do you guys insist on talking about these non-Zuffa fighters in the ZUFFA forum? Hmmmm?

I think I can help you with that.

The Contenders forum is that way -------->

They have many good informations there.

I'm all for DREAM, but let's not get carried away here, it's hardly established itself. Remember, people were saying the same thing about Yarennoka around New year's Eve.

Give DREAM a few more events first, let's see if it maintains and gets a foothhold in the MMA world before we go sticking it in the HWs.

Maybe even by the end of the year, if they have a bunch of successful events like the first one.

I agree.

+ Man if World Victory Road would unite with FEG and make DREAM bigger, it'd rock. talk about japanese scene being reborn then.

& whats with WEC? Heavyweights my a**. Yeah Dough Marshall is the heavyweight & Fedor a contender.

At least be honest & write "Zuffa forum" or "Ferttitta Forum".

It seems that this discussion is closed. I have thought that we can have all important informations about the best MMA fighters in one place. Anyhow, thanks for support from the forum members.

Bodog had Fedor - you're saying it should be in the Heavies?

Wait until it does more than one card, more than one tournament.

Back