Pleasantly Violated

So....have you banged your boss and the 4 coworkers yet?

If not, why the fuck not?

So many Seahawks fans all of a sudden. Funny how there were not very many a few years back. Gotta love band wagon fans

Seriously. Lived in Seattle for over thirty years and I've never given a shit about the Seahawks (I was a My oh My 95 guy, and I still miss the glove and rainman) so I've got to watch from a distance the fanbase "evolve" if you will.

90% of it's wagon fans.

So....have you banged your boss and the 4 coworkers yet?

If not, why the fuck not?

nice guys finish last. also congrats on ur goldbelt

Seriously. Lived in Seattle for over thirty years and I've never given a shit about the Seahawks (I was a My oh My 95 guy, and I still miss the glove and rainman) so I've got to watch from a distance the fanbase "evolve" if you will.

90% of it's wagon fans.

seahawks gonna get steamrolled by the packers

Thanks. Gold belt and no av...is that great success or fail?

As to the 2nd thought...I hope so but it's unlikely in the clink.

Couldn't give a shit. I don't even know where the packers come from, but, they sound like they'd be great at shoveling coal into a steam engine.

Thanks. Gold belt and no av...is that great success or fail?

As to the 2nd thought...I hope so but it's unlikely in the clink.

lol im sayin that cuz i gots $100 ridin on the packers XD

90% of it's wagon fans.

Haha. You'll be a Hawks fan yet, Bud!

Sorry, Zack. The Packers are just a warm up before the Big Game...

I believe in Aaron Rodgers. I did cheer for the seahawks last yr during the superbowl when they played against the broncos

When I was in collage worked on campus making IDs for people and always had a guy as my supervisor until senior year an older lady (think she said 38) took over. I was the only guy in that office and I thought she was just wicked friendly with everyone.

Some months later she was telling a story how she met some Patriots O-linemen and how fun it was because she loved "big guys" (her fiance was like 6'7") but then she grabbed me by shirt and whisper in my ear "but I love a guy who knows what he's doing more. Now go help that customer."

After that she left the office for the rest of my shift. The next day I joked about her making me dinner as a graduation present, she laughed and said we'd have to go out for dinner since her fiance would be home. After that she'd always grind up against me when next to me or ask me if her pants looked good and half bend over. I guess one of the girls asked her about it and she said she was just kidding around with the only guy in the office and she loved her fiance.

I was a big time puss about it so nothing happened obviously, apart from a little ass grab one day, and to this day I'm a little disappointed about it.

You didn't miss out in her she missed out on you. Sounded like a good time that never got to go sour.

This thread wreaks of sodomy.

You're being harassed, sexually. It's not your fault.

No shame. I go where the party goes!

Seattle_Seahawks.jpg

Back