Pleasantly Violated

seahawks gonna lose to the packers

& pics of ur boss/coworkers

Packers are going to come to false start city and learn the true meaning of the word domination... They should be a nice warm up before the superbowl.

I've been in a situation where a female superior was being very suggestive.

On my last day at that job she called me to her office at leaving time and I was sure the situation was gonna come to a head right there and then. Just as she tells me to close the door behind me another one of the bosses catches sight of me and barges in to say so long, and I take the opportunity to fare them both well and slip out.

at my last job our plant manager got fired because he was fucking one of the assistants and eventually shit hit the fan when she decided she was done with him.

HR took her side in the end

so be careful

She's obviously screening your network traffic, including the sherdog account. Hi, Sam's boss.

You sure she didn't say "Sam is in the closet"?

Are you trying to move in on my boss?

pics of ur boss

ms K aint bad

LL

I've gotten shoulder rubs from my boss several times, usually while doing paperwork.

She bats for the other team though, so I never thought anything of it.

During my time working at a hospital I was violated by an 80-year old woman. I was delivering meds one day when I felt my ass get pinched as a nurse wheeled an old woman next to me. Stunned, I turned around and the old lady says, "Mighty fine tush you got there sweetie". The nurse and I couldn't believe what just happened. Not wanting to make a big deal out of it, I just laughed it off and went about my business.

For the next month my ass felt like a pin cushion as female employees played a game of randomly pinching my ass. I knew the majority of these coworkers so I really didn't care, plus about 80% of them were "would burgle" material.

Go up to your boss, and whsiper in her ear, "Mines only 4 inches, but some girls like them that wide." :D

Never had a situation like that with a boss. But I did take a key claims manager of my companies largest customer out on a date once that was pretty fubar. I have mentioned this story on the forum a few times.

She asked me out straight up, so I thought saying no would be a bad idea. And she was decent enough looking.

We go out and have a good time, and we get back to the driveway of what I presume to be her place, and I ask if she wants me to come in. Without saying a word, she unzips my pants and gives me a quality hummer right there in the car. :icon_lol:

Grateful, and eager to return the favor and get some more, I again invite myself in. She says, "Nah, probably not a good idea, in fact we should probably get going." Right as I look at her a little puzzled, the outside light of the house comes on and a guy comes out screaming and yelling. So I quickly high tail it out of there, and then I ask her WTF is going on. Turns out that was her ex-husbands house. :eek:

Turns out the impetus for the break up of their marriage was that she walked in on some girl giving her husband a hummer. So after fleecing him in the divorce, she would periodically show up on his driveway and blow some guy just to further twist the knife.

Last edited:
Back