Pleasantly Violated

Merlotte's

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I'm kind of new at the office. Don't eat lunch with the crew, don't party with them, ect. Cool people but every conversation within the group ends up being about the fucking Seahawks.

So the other day we're setting up for a meeting and my slightly older female boss said "he's a little quiet but you know Sam is a closet freak." :eek:

There were four other women within earshot and of course her statement caused an outburst of laughter. My back was turned. I have to spin around and respond before the laughter stops. "Takes one to know one..."

A bigger outburst of laughter. But my boss isn't laughing. She's giving me a sultry 'you don't know what you're getting into' look. Days later and she's still too flirty for comfort but damn does it make the day fun.

You fellas ever have little unexpected or even unwanted advances turn out better than expected?

Well, the Seahawks did look tremendous this weekend.

Takes one to know one, really?

Just let her bang you bro.
You know what to do sam.

amyWink.gif

I'm kind of new at the office. Don't eat lunch with the crew, don't party with them, ect. Cool people but every conversation within the group ends up being about the fucking Seahawks.

So the other day we're setting up for a meeting and my slightly older female boss said "he's a little quiet but you know Sam is a closet freak." :eek:

There were four other women within earshot and of course her statement caused an outburst of laughter. My back was turned. I have to spin around and respond before the laughter stops. "Takes one to know one..."

A bigger outburst of laughter. But my boss isn't laughing. She's giving me a sultry 'you don't know what you're getting into' look. Days later and she's still too flirty for comfort but damn does it make the day fun.

You fellas ever have little unexpected or even unwanted advances turn out better than expected?

1. The Seahawks are fucking awesome.
2. You need to bang your boss.
3. And a few co-workers...
4. Hope you're enjoying your time here... Is our city more of a permanent place for you now?

We should have a north west coast sherdog party.

A hobbled Aaron Rodgers is going to get torn apart by that barbaric Seahawk defense.

Apologies for stating the obvious, but...

...pics or GTFO.

why do I get the creepy vibe from the way you described her? sounds very Patty & Selma Bouvier-ish

So many Seahawks fans all of a sudden. Funny how there were not very many a few years back. Gotta love band wagon fans

Glad you are able to sh*t where you eat, and good luck with your next job

Seahawks got this.

rodgers is injured and GB is playing in Seattle.

Yup, you have a prime chance to get the boss. If good then you get the coworkers when the boss tells them

1. The Seahawks are fucking awesome.
2. You need to bang your boss.
3. And a few co-workers...
4. Hope you're enjoying your time here... Is our city more of a permanent place for you now?

Not banging any of them! These are grain fed Puyallup girls...

Emerald city is home now. The Sound and Cascades in summer sealed the deal. That water is so calm.

Not banging any of them! These are grain fed Puyallup girls...

Emerald city is home now. The Sound and Cascades in summer sealed the deal. That water is so calm.

Glad to hear you're enjoying it up here, man! And lol about the Puyallup girls. I hear that... Auburn is the furthest I go as far as women are concerned. You ever want to meet some ladies downtown, hit me up and we'll do some damage...

seahawks gonna lose to the packers

& pics of ur boss/coworkers

Glad to hear you're enjoying it up here, man! And lol about the Puyallup girls. I hear that... Auburn is the furthest I go as far as women are concerned. You ever want to meet some ladies downtown, hit me up and we'll do some damage...

lol Fife is as far as I like to go for women.

Don't get downtown much but I'll have to get ahold of you when I go down there. Seattle girls are fun.

Back