Tales of Graces f – $17.49
Tales of Xillia – $39.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning – $4.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning DLC – Ranges from $2.49 to $4.99

Toukiden: The Age of Demons – $19.99
Soul Sacrifice – $6.49
Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky – $24.99
Conception 2 – $29.99

I see stuff that has been WAY cheaper in previous sales and things that are still full price... How is that a flash sale Sony???

Ni No Kuni for only $5. If I didn't already own the game I would have bought that one.

Thinking of picking up Ni No Kuni. Heard very good things, and I like that it has a heavy Miyazaki influence in the art direction.

Maybe I'll get FFX, I never played it. I remember thinking it looked pretty silly when my friend was playing it way back when though

Thinking of picking up Ni No Kuni. Heard very good things, and I like that it has a heavy Miyazaki influence in the art direction.

It has no connection with Miyazaki. The art work in the game was done by Studio Ghibli who he used for his films but he had nothing to do with it. I personally never finished the game. THe story was WAY to kiddy and my ADD kicked in full blown and could never pick a party and stick with it. But is absolutely worth 5 bucks.

It has no connection with Miyazaki. The art work in the game was done by Studio Ghibli who he used for his films but he had nothing to do with it. I personally never finished the game. THe story was WAY to kiddy and my ADD kicked in full blown and could never pick a party and stick with it. But is absolutely worth 5 bucks.
Oh, I know he wasn't involved with the game. I meant the art style looks like it came from his movies.

Got all the RPGs I would have wanted on that list already, except for the Mass Effect 3 DLCs Omega and Citadel, never bought those 2 DLCs, so just that for me.

You cannot miss Ni No Kuni at that price. I paid a full $60 at launch and I'm glad I did. Demon's Souls is also one of the best games of all time and superior to both sequels, so if you haven't tried that I suggest you do.

Back