Playing Chicken in Crosswalk leads to mass fight... lol

Scerpi

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Love how to the two jerkoffs who caused the mess casually walk away after the brawl gets going.

is that a girl he punched?

Love how to the two jerkoffs who caused the mess casually walk away after the brawl gets going.

To be fair it was only one jerk off who caused the mess. The other one was clearly out of the way at that point.

Well the first manlet punched the girl that did nothing wrong
He deserved the come back and even more

Based Shorts Giant runs in to save the day.

Takes it to his Manlet foes

Why hit the kid who wasn't playing chicken? Did the kid in the hat suffer a broken orbital or something? Why did his/her friend just leave? So many questions.

Did the one guy use pepper spray or some zhit?

Did the one guy use pepper spray or some zhit?

That's what it looked like. I can't understand why the passengers of the car would get out and fight someone over standing in the cross walk.

But to get out, punch someone who wasn't even fucking with you, and then bring out the pepper spray because fat-shorts guy is peppering you with teh jab? Weak.

I smell slaves of allah in the cab

This video reminds me of something one of my mentors used to tell me all the time: "You can be right, and you can be dead right." If you're in a crosswalk, yes you have the right of way. But the car is also much bigger and more powerful than you. This situation is hardly worth getting yourself killed. Imagine that the driver was not slowing down because he's looking for his phone that fell under the seat. Just a really stupid thing for the pedestrian to do.

Back