Playerunknowns Battlegrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slick Daddy Club represent bro

I'll have to check out Northerlion. Pretty sure I watched some of his shit before, but that was him playing random indie games

Another dude I really like is AnderZel. I've been following him since BF3 back in the day. Dude's pretty badass at PUBG

Did you check out Northern Lion?

Did you check out Northern Lion?

Yes mate. Usually when I watch squads they're really efficient and professional with their talk, so it's good to see a team full of banter, not taking shit too seriously. Like 100 PUBG vids though so I got catching up to do

First game I've played in ages. Really enjoying it. Love the loot and weapon mechanics, and the gradual restriction of the playing area is great.

honestly? i dont want cross play with wiener box

I don't get why anyone who has an Xbox would want to cross play.

There is always an advantage using a pc.

Are they going to have aim assist?

It's coming to PS4. No date though.

I am pissed at how fucking long it seems to be taking. They have already made massive coin off this, and they still seem to be faffing around.

FFS hire some people and make it happen.

I don't get why anyone who has an Xbox would want to cross play.

Developers want to hedge their server infrastructure. Believe they understand the gaming genre bubble theyre in.

I am pissed at how fucking long it seems to be taking. They have already made massive coin off this, and they still seem to be faffing around.

FFS hire some people and make it happen.

They've actually done really well with their optimisations and feature progress compared to other early access games. It was basically unplayable on my PC a month ago.
Still a long way off a console port though (or even being a polished product), and my understanding is Microsoft has paid for them to develop it for XBox first.

Streaming with some Sherbros, be gentle I just got the game

Super addictive game. Well worth $30. Super fun game to play with friends. Love squads

Why is this game so popular? It looks like DayZ without zombies

Is it really worth it?

Is it really worth it?
Lol what? Can't be bothered to do any research or ya know, just watch some gameplay? It is absolutely nothing like the garbage that is known as Day Z.

Is it really worth it?

It's basically the movie "Battle Royale" but with a constricting circle of death that forces you to fight.

Oh, and player controlled zombies are coming but I don't think that will be "standard". It'll be like if you wanted to play team deathmatch or capture the flag in a first person shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back