Playerunknowns Battlegrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah he played dumb over it.

it said in your video dec 17th to dec 31st

Dang. I got in under the wire.

Almost got my chicken dinner yesterday. Had a good peek-battle with a dude around a fence on mili, had him down to 2hp but he got me in the end :(
That's my second 2nd place finish, getting close.

This was not a good game though, I loaded up in the afternoon and dropped Mili but my wife came home and needed a hand with some boxes so I hid behind a tree until top 10. At that point the circle was closing on me so there was no point in moving until top3. Still would have taken the win though.

Took a look at different stats people had by looking up names in Pubg.op.gg.

@Palis pretty clearly likes hot dropping. Consistent ~1.9 kdr in fpp (highest I've seen on sherdog) with an average survival time that is under 10 minutes and a roughly average winrate/top 10 rate (1%/11% in solo). Ranked at about top 8% NA solo, 5% squad. Most kills: 12, longest shot, 421 meters.

@Dreadlock666 is swingier. He plays all modes and does so in Asia, SEA, OCE, and NA, with his best performances in tpp Asia. Still probably about 1.7 kdr and similar survival time/winrate to palis. Best rank is top 6% Asia tpp. Most kills: 14, longest shot 277 meters.

@Ruprecht plays exclusively tpp solo Oceania. He plays to win, and has a 0.6 kdr but a 22 minute average survival time, a 36%(!) top ten rate and is in the top 0.16% (top 500) in his region. Most kills: 4, longest kill 398 meters.

@Woldog mostly plays oce tpp squad. 1.1 kdr, though that's on an upward trend (1.3 in the last 20 games). Average survival time of 15 minutes, 9% winrate/44% top ten in squads. Most kills: 9. Longest kill: 742 meters (!).

11eedcc4e6f7ab2613a60774cfd29db0.png

Last edited:
I bought this and installed it, but haven't tried it yet (on Xbox One).

Fun?

@Palis pretty clearly likes hot dropping. Consistent ~1.9 kdr in fpp (highest I've seen on sherdog) with an average survival time that is under 10 minutes and a roughly average winrate/top 10 rate (1%/11% in solo). Ranked at about top 8% NA solo, 5% squad. Most kills: 12, longest shot, 421 meters.

@Dreadlock666 is swingier. He plays all modes and does so in Asia, SEA, OCE, and NA, with his best performances in tpp Asia. Still probably about 1.7 kdr and similar survival time/winrate to palis. Best rank is top 6% Asia tpp. Most kills: 14, longest shot 277 meters.

@Ruprecht plays exclusively tpp solo Oceania. He plays to win, and has a 0.6 kdr but a 22 minute average survival time, a 36%(!) top ten rate and is in the top 0.16% (top 500) in his region. Most kills: 4, longest kill 398 meters.

@Woldog mostly plays oce tpp squad. 1.1 kdr, though that's on an upward trend (1.3 in the last 20 games). Average survival time of 15 minutes, 9% winrate/44% top ten in squads. Most kills: 9. Longest kill: 742 meters (!).

What I'm hearing you say with this is that @Palis and I need to fight for dominance to prove who is the real PUBG god.

My stats in Squad-FPP:

Top 10:
26 (63.41%)
Wins: 5 (12.20%)
Total Play Time: 15.5 hours
Average Survival Time: 22M 40S
Kills: 45
K/D: 1.25
Assists: 21
Longest Kill: 122M
Most Kills In a Single Game: 5

Ummm yeah the game is not as exciting anymore. So it's what i do.

Also my K/D sucks compared to before patch and to other games i play where i usually enjoy 2.50 to 3.50ish K/D. Sounds braggerish but it is what it is and all those deaths withoutfinding a gun shows.

My KD has plummeted lately, my squad and I have been fucking around doing hot drops and trying to pan people to death. Until they sort the hacking problem or region lock there is no point in playing properly. Fun fact the 742m kill was with a winchester at a guy I could barely see

@Ruprecht should join my oceanic squad if he plays on PC. Once the hackers are dealt with we'll be playing for ladder rankings again.

Pre-cheater invasion, and when the mini was still king.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back