Playerunknown's Battlegrounds Volume II: Die Harder (new patch edition)

Snow map is on test servers, and there's been a leak of new mobility options like a grappling hook. Between this, RoE playing with night mode, and CS:GO releasing their own BR, I'm pretty fucking hyped.

Pretty dope short film by a Hollywood director for the PS4 launch:

I think that's the same guy who played "Eazy-E" in Straight Outta Compton and he was in Kong also?

Playing new map on test server. Anyone playing? It's pretty fun.

I believe I've mentioned here before, my brother is quite high up in pubg, and said to me recently that although the game is still going strong in Europe and Asia, average CCU in the US is down to around 20,000.

Went and looked how well its doing on XBox. Top played its ranked 14th from Game Pass users. When you filter it to those who payed full price for it, its ranked 71st.

Went and looked how well its doing on XBox. Top played its ranked 14th from Game Pass users. When you filter it to those who payed full price for it, its ranked 71st.

It's a bit sad, I was playing the game from pretty earlier on, and I think the core of it is a fantastic game, but it's being mismanaged severely and that will probably drown it in the near future.

Looks like its Spring cleaning at PUBG Corp:

A bit weird for he was apparently forced off the team last year:

My opinion of Brendan isnt that high. He's a concept artist of one genre type that has near zero coding knowledge. It'll be interesting what he's working on for PUBG Corp and how the korean developers at PUBG Corp start altering PUBG.

Last night I was playing with two of my usual squad everyone was offline so we had a random as our 4th.
He was a chinese hack. We suspect he was a hacker, we played 3 more games with him afterwards these were the salient points
1. He immediately killed like 3 people after landing each time. (Could just be good)
2. He often suspected there was a squad over yonder and marked it, sure enough a squad would be there. (lucky or elvish eyes?)
3. my friend was just next to an open door reloading, he ran across the room and shut the door 1 second before a grenade destroyed the now closed door (the thrower was behind two walls)
4. He got more than 8 kills every single game.

He also couldn't drive for shit and agreed someone else should drive.

How is this game with a controller? I wouldn't mind giving it a shot, but the inventory from what I've seen, looks like it would practically require a mouse and keyboard to be used efficiently.

How is this game with a controller? I wouldn't mind giving it a shot, but the inventory from what I've seen, looks like it would practically require a mouse and keyboard to be used efficiently.

No, you dont need a keyboard and mouse. People do just fine with a controller.

I have this on my OG xbox one, and it is pretty much unplayable but it’s been awhile since I have tried. I have always heard it runs much better on the one X for obvious reasons.

Really thinking about getting it on my PC, is it worth it or does it still run iffy even on a decent gaming PC?

Really thinking about getting it on my PC, is it worth it or does it still run iffy even on a decent gaming PC?

Theyve done a better job at optimizing the game since Pc early access release and XBox release. Their newer maps are no longer unreal engine asset flips. June(?) patch of 2018 is when the game really hit 1.0 version.

Theyve done a better job at optimizing the game since Pc early access release and XBox release. Their newer maps are no longer unreal engine asset flips. June(?) patch of 2018 is when the game really hit 1.0 version.

I bought it and could not be happier, it runs great on my PC and u can just tell the game was meant to be played on pc anyways. Long range gunfights were tough on console when the enemy is the size of an ant lol and the obvious lag didn’t help either

I gave up on this game a month ago. Been playing since shortly after release. Just too many cheaters, performances issues, desync. Shit never gets fixed. Can’t do it anymore.

Back