Playerunknown's Battlegrounds Volume II: Die Harder (new patch edition)

So who is up for some squads on xb1?

After buying it finally my first match solo i had 5 kills...Not bad for an ammy lol

Getting really tired of random queues...... joined a Discord, but all the guys there are just playing way beyond my skill. All the rando's are either terrible, DC, or don't communicate.....

Really wish i had some peeps to play with that were decent, but not so good that they are yelling every time something happens

Getting really tired of random queues...... joined a Discord, but all the guys there are just playing way beyond my skill. All the rando's are either terrible, DC, or don't communicate.....

Really wish i had some peeps to play with that were decent, but not so good that they are yelling every time something happens

Me and a few sherbros get in a game every blue moon. @GhostZ06 will be down for a game when he get his rig back up and running.

OC FPP servers are cooked ATM, can't get matches.

Yelling isn't necessarily a quality of a good player. They probs just have bad attitudes.

New patch out! Biggest changes in order:

1.) Optimization
  • Server tickrate starts at 30, improves to 60. Still unstable and prone to dips in the first few minutes, but a huge improvement.
  • Various fps improvements
  • Vehicles less fucky
2.) Grenade overhaul:
  • Molotovs have increased damage (25% higher) hugely increased AoE, can spread across (wooden) surfaces, spread AoE with multiple overlapping throws, can be shot out of the sky, prevent ads, and have an animation.
  • Stuns have increased AoE, and more effectively block hearing and sight (up to 5.5 seconds). They also cancel ads. Animation added to show effects of stuns.
  • Frag AoE and damage increased (lethal within 3.5 meters, damage drops off until 10 meters)
3.) Guns
  • M24 has lowered damage, but is not crate-only anymore. Crate guns are now AWM, Mk14, M249, Groza, and Aug
  • Scar recoil reduced
  • Vector spawn rate improved, ump spawn rate decreased
  • Tac stock, cheekpad, lightweight grip buffed (lightweight is now great for tap-sniping)

This is free for the first 100 hours it's on Steam. They haven't implemented inverted Y-axis so I'm really bad at it right now.

Looking for mature squad members that want to win but are also about having fun.

It's mostly the two of us and while we're not great at the game, we like to have a good time and think we have a pretty good strategy and understaning of the game.

I'm almost never on my pc to check back in here so if you're interested send me or my duo partner a message.

Xbox GT: The Blur 77

Xbox GT: Bull 65

Shout out to to one of our own. I can't tag you, since I don't want to out you, so I'll have to hope you wander by and see this thread.

Congrats on the trophy at the PUBG Berlin Charity Showdown Tournament, you overly handsome sumbitch, and congrats on the commercial, too. Kudos to taking out Ninja. That kill even smelled like beef.

Shout out to to one of our own. I can't tag you, since I don't want to out you, so I'll have to hope you wander by and see this thread.

Congrats on the trophy at the PUBG Berlin Charity Showdown Tournament, you overly handsome sumbitch, and congrats on the commercial, too. Kudos to taking out Ninja. That kill even smelled like beef.
Hmmmm??

The whole event was fun. I've actually started playing regularly again in part because of it.

People still play this whack game?
Several millions. Peak concurrent is hovering over a million. Faceit private servers are now available. They're like playing on butter.

Pubg hit 70 million in sales recently. It's come a long way with patches

New patch out! Biggest changes in order:

1.) Optimization
  • Server tickrate starts at 30, improves to 60. Still unstable and prone to dips in the first few minutes, but a huge improvement.
  • Various fps improvements
  • Vehicles less fucky
2.) Grenade overhaul:
  • Molotovs have increased damage (25% higher) hugely increased AoE, can spread across (wooden) surfaces, spread AoE with multiple overlapping throws, can be shot out of the sky, prevent ads, and have an animation.
  • Stuns have increased AoE, and more effectively block hearing and sight (up to 5.5 seconds). They also cancel ads. Animation added to show effects of stuns.
  • Frag AoE and damage increased (lethal within 3.5 meters, damage drops off until 10 meters)
3.) Guns
  • M24 has lowered damage, but is not crate-only anymore. Crate guns are now AWM, Mk14, M249, Groza, and Aug
  • Scar recoil reduced
  • Vector spawn rate improved, ump spawn rate decreased
  • Tac stock, cheekpad, lightweight grip buffed (lightweight is now great for tap-sniping)

these SHOULD NOT be create guns.

Pretty dope short film by a Hollywood director for the PS4 launch:

Back