Playboy ads

These pop up ads are getting annoying as hell, every 5 minutes its the damn transformers game or some stupid kids show (wtf?) or some financial institution crap. its ANNOYING!

So i decided to try and be annoying and complain about it here, I thought about making a new thread about it to be extra annoying but I decided against that.

and no you are not getting my money for a green name and no ads.

These pop up ads are getting annoying as hell, every 5 minutes its the damn transformers game or some stupid kids show (wtf?) or some financial institution crap. its ANNOYING!

So i decided to try and be annoying and complain about it here, I thought about making a new thread about it to be extra annoying but I decided against that.

agreed, this is the worst it's ever been, everytime the mouse goes near an ad you get a freaking pop up.

How does this make you feel?

Finally, we're making some progress here.

Still not stopping the Anthony Bourdain adds from popping up multiple times making Sherdog slow as molasses.

I do need to update my old ass computer but it still does fine when there are no ads.

Still not stopping the Anthony Bourdain adds from popping up multiple times making Sherdog slow as molasses.

I do need to update my old ass computer but it still does fine when there are no ads.

So, what are you feeling when this happens?

I'm quite bothered the Sherdog has playboy ads all over the front page. I should be able to look at a sports news site without being bombarded with these kinds of ads.

Have a little class, Sherdog.

On top of that, I came to this subforum to find a place to post my concern, and I found that the mods had closed it almost immediately, and then had a big mod circlejerk where they all posted in the closed thread making jokes.

Is this really the kind of sports news site that Sherdog has turned into? Not only do you put playboy ads all over your frontpage, but then you refuse to dialogue with your viewers about these ads?

the support forum is read by .com admins and .net admins. If you want to contact a .com rep directly, I'd suggest contacting the link that fury gave. Other than that, the .net moderators, like myself, can't do much else to help w/ regards to advertisements.

Cheers

I was wondering and since this thread falls similarly into line with my question of content. What does a PG13 rating in image content mean to Sherdog, the reason I ask because it differs from my own and I would like as many opinions on the matter as well so that I have a solid guideline on what is allowed and what is not for future mspaints.

I was wondering and since this thread falls similarly into line with my question of content. What does a PG13 rating in image content mean to Sherdog, the reason I ask because it differs from my own and I would like as many opinions on the matter as well so that I have a solid guideline on what is allowed and what is not for future mspaints.

The rules for MSpaint are going to be the same as they are for pics, so opinions don't really matter.

The rules for MSpaint are going to be the same as they are for pics, so opinions don't really matter.

They do matter because opinions are how you come to a consensus and rules are formed. I'm just wondering what PG 13 means to the moderator community. I mean if you want to treat art created by your membership the same as any random picture you can find on goggle I'm okay with that. I was simply curious.

I get Porsche ads, no complaints here.

Also posting in a mod circle jerk thread.

Who's opinions are you referring to here?

I am speaking of yours and any other moderator who chooses to discuss the matter. I dont have any notion that rules are up for debate here but rules are also subjective to individual judgment. In short what is pg13 content in terms of sexuality and nudity? If I were to go to a rated pg13 film and the rating suggested sexuality and brief nudity I understand what that means, here it appears to mean something else.

I am speaking of yours and any other moderator who chooses to discuss the matter. I dont have any notion that rules are up for debate here but rules are also subjective to individual judgment. In short what is pg13 content in terms of sexuality and nudity? If I were to go to a rated pg13 film and the rating suggested sexuality and brief nudity I understand what that means, here it appears to mean something else.

As you well know we don't have a rating system here so PG13 doesn't mean jack. There is no rating board to review and put a rating stamp on every vid, pic, and drawing posted in this forum, in the same manner in which the motion picture industry does.

So, in order to prevent any confusion or misunderstanding on this amongst the forum community the rules regarding nudity and sexual content need to be the same for drawings or 'art' as they are for real pictures. Any other method would be too over burdensome and unrealistic in terms of consistent enforcement for the mod team.

Back