Play matchmaker Lando Vannata vs......

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
Nothing quite like prospect MMA

James Krause at LW seems like a good match up
Nik Lentz if you want a sink or swim type fight

But I say Rashid Magomedov on the main card of an upcoming fight night, could be fireworks or Leandro Santos

I want to see a rematch with Ferguson if Khabib fight doesn't happen. Lando has been making excuses for why he lost the first contest. Now he gets a chance to redeem himself. Tony get to show why he is the number 1 contender by eliminate all questions. The first contest was amazing.

<mma4>
Those are both huge step ups
Though I think he could style on Dariush, not sure about Chiesa, too much too soon imho
hey man, you almost finish the #1 contender, then smoke a vet like Makedsi, i think it's time for a test.

I want to see a rematch with Ferguson if Khabib fight doesn't happen. Lando has been making excuses for why he lost the first contest. Now he gets a chance to redeem himself. Tony get to show why he is the number 1 contender by eliminate all questions. The first contest was amazing.
Rematch with Ferguson? damn thank goodness you're not ufc matchmaker

Anthony Pettis

Lando and Pettis are both great with their flash kicks, should be a great fight for sure!

Rematch with Ferguson? damn thank goodness you're not ufc matchmaker
Why not? Lando has been making excuses for why he lost the first contest. Tony can eliminate all questions and establish him as the TRUE #1 contender, and the first contest between those 2 was amazing. One of the best fights this year.

damn, didn't know Dariush was about to fight Barboza.

I'd say throw him in the fire with Chiesa, or give him Will Brooks.

Better yet, give him Kevin Lee. I'd love to see Kevin Lee take a heel to the face.

Khabilov or Dariush

I agree with Khabilov, Dariush is too high up at the moment. I'd like to see Lando get a slower track to the elite tier, he's got hella skills but needs to see some more cage time, I also worry he's too small for LW.

Something like

Khabilov -> Trinaldo/Dunham/Poirier (whoever is coming off a win at the time -> Dariush/Melendez -> top 5 fight

He almost beat a contender, give him Alvarez. I can see Lando laying Eddie out.

damn, didn't know Dariush was about to fight Barboza.

I'd say throw him in the fire with Chiesa, or give him Will Brooks.

Better yet, give him Kevin Lee. I'd love to see Kevin Lee take a heel to the face.

Lando vs Kevin Lee?

giphy.gif

IN

Why not? Lando has been making excuses for why he lost the first contest. Tony can eliminate all questions and establish him as the TRUE #1 contender, and the first contest between those 2 was amazing. One of the best fights this year.
It's a good fight but doesn't leave anything positive to Ferguson. The same for Lando. Vannata should fight another kind of fighters. He's relatively new in UFC

Dustin Poirier
Al Iaquinta (if he's still with the UFC)

Back