Play-by-play of Platinum's performance (GIFs & Commentary)

You guys are delusional idiots. TS only showing Perry's highlights and none of Alan's.

Robbery of the year. Round 1 was 10-8 Platigoat and he also won round 3.

Before the fight gets started Platinum reminisces about the previous destruction of his enemies, shadowboxing like a badass before dwelling into the glorious beatings.

giphy.gif

We see Platinum getting ready in his usual GOAT fashion, humble but powerful, like a lion ready to devour its prey...

giphy.gif

Platinum proceeds to hurt Jouban with some nice combinations.

giphy.gif

Jouban almost gets his head knocked off into the 10th row, he got off lucky this time.

giphy.gif

Jouban gets hurt with a thunderous black belt right hand, he wants no part of this and starts to retreat.

giphy.gif

Platinum throws another nice combination, nearly takes his head off with a powerful kick (Jouban has got a good chin on him I'll give him that, but he's lucky the right hand missed at the end or it would have been la la land)

giphy.gif

Jouban clinches after getting cracked again, clearly outmatched by the young lion.

giphy.gif

Another great right straight by Platinum, his opponent staggers back.

giphy.gif

Platinum unleashes some kind of kung-fu move, catches the spinning back fist and nearly KO's Jouban as he staggers to the other side of the cage.

giphy.gif

Another lucky moment for Jouban as the right uppercut misses, so close to ending the fight right there, his opponent looks depleted and realizes who he is up against.

giphy.gif

Platinum's opponent begs for mercy, says 'no mas, please, no more'

giphy.gif

Platinum hook-slaps him a little bit, just to show him whose boss.

giphy.gif

He's just stalking him now, playing with him, the lion smells the fear emanating from his victim.

giphy.gif

Nearly takes his leg off, every combination he throws is dangerous.

giphy.gif

Jouban has no choice but to try to take the lion down, but even Platinum's elbows are deadly and his opponent wants no part of that and separates.

giphy.gif

Credit where credit is due, Jouban ducks under the powerful right kick and slips the spinning back fist, good reflexes on him, but Platinum is just getting warmed up.

giphy.gif

Platinum is just toying with him by now, even when Jouban covers up the punches still hurt him.

giphy.gif

Jouban keeps retreating, he wants no part of this...

giphy.gif

The opponent Keeps saying 'no mas, no mas' even at the slightest tap... this fight might as well be over.

giphy.gif

46235847ddbd0e668af284216bd45c8b.jpg

At every moment I was like "Perry can end this", and then just watched as another prospect faded into obscurity. He is no Conor.

This thread, Perry and his boiii's should be in wasteland

Wow...and I thought Mcgregor fans were delusional. Perry fans make them look like amateurs.

You're right. Perry would never tap

I'm not someone who says Conor can beat WW fighters and win 3 belts and all that, but I say Conor has a good shot of putting Plastic Mike on his ass.

I say Conor counters his neanderthal ass to Bolivian.

I think Platigoat should think about making 155.

He's a small WW imo

@Titleboxe May you explain the technology behind creating that many gifs (not from FightPass video too, since there's a Fox sports logo)? I often find myself in need of gifs from specific points in certain fights to illustrate my point.

Back