Play-by-play of Platinum's performance (GIFs & Commentary)

Even more delusional that macgriddle fans

Truly a sight to behold
PS
The unranked Versace model beat your boyfriend

Who is trying to be funny? I am not laughing. It was a great performance by the GOAT, not his fault his opponent didn't come to fight and the system is rigged against badass aggressive alpha fighters... he still pulled it out in the end in the eyes of the real fans which is all that really matters.

#Platinum10-0
#PlatinumUNDEFEATED
Did Perry even throw a punch in the third round? He looked fucking terrified the whole time.

Your platinum tears fuel me, thanks for the lolz guys.

This isn't as bad as that NorthGOAT bullshit that was going on here a while back but it's pretty bad. I know these are tongue-in-cheek by they're not really funny. Conor being the GOAT is funnier than any of these other hype trains.

Did Perry even throw a punch in the third round? He looked fucking terrified the whole time.

When your opponent spends the entire duration of the 3rd round retreating there is only so much you can do my friend. Take a look at the evidence, Platinum was the predator, the aggressor, stalking his prey... the gazelle kept running, props to the gazelle for surviving, but that ain't the way of the warrior.

When your opponent spends the entire duration of the 3rd round retreating there is only so much you can do my friend. Take a look at the evidence, Platinum was the predator, the aggressor, stalking his prey... the gazelle kept running, props to the gazelle for surviving, but that ain't the way of the warrior.
Perry looked like the dumb mouse in an experiment where he keeps getting shocked going for the cheese, but doesn't learn his lesson and keeps getting sucked in.
giphy.gif

Is this supposed to be funny?

Funny as in 'funny ha ha'? No, this is meant to educate, to enlighten the new fans of the sport. Badass aggressive alpha fighters like Platinum are swimming against the current, the powers that be have rigged the system against these fine warriors that only want to entertain us... yet they reward the gazelles, the runners... it is a sad time to be a fan of the sport and we all know who won that fight. #PlatinumGOAT damn right.

My favorite part was the duck face as he was bowing to the four corners before the fight. Looked like a teenage girl taking a selfie.

Very accute study my man. Jouban was on his bike the whole time and still got in trouble for most of the fight.

This loss will only strengthen Platinum's resolve and fulfill his destiny as the next champ. Platinum Bless.

Damn right!

Who is trying to be funny? I am not laughing. It was a great performance by the GOAT, not his fault his opponent didn't come to fight and the system is rigged against badass aggressive alpha fighters... he still pulled it out in the end in the eyes of the real fans which is all that really matters.

#Platinum10-0
#PlatinumUNDEFEATED

Sherdog needs less of this bullshit. Another journeyman fighter for the kids to fawn over. Great.

He was 12 of 28 at around 41%, awesome black belt hands. For such a great striker his accuracey is terrible. The total amount of strikes Perry landed the whole fight was around the same that Jouban per round.

Beautiful performance by Platinum, Jouban wouldn't have just been given yellows if they fought in Japan, he would've been executed

Back