Platinum Perry = Phil Baroni 2.0 ?

cheesus

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I see many similarities between them, hilariously giant jock douche bags who you can't help but root for, both had amateur boxing backgrounds, both brawlers that are physical strong with knock out power, rough upbringings and weren't elite fighters but had enough toughness and skills to give them a run for their money whilst beating some okay opposition along the way.

ROFLMAO
all Perry needs is a woman's bath robe and sun glasses to wear to the cage!!!!!

At least Perry doesn't completely gas out 1 minute into the fight like Baroni always did

Dont be silly, Mike is the biggest prospect at WW since Erick Silva.

Big Baroni fan here, I often made the comparison...it'll be sad when Perry's chin goes just as Phil's did.

I’d be fine with Perry claiming to be the second best eva.

I see many similarities between them, hilariously giant jock douche bags who you can't help but root for, both had amateur boxing backgrounds, both brawlers that are physical strong with knock out power, rough upbringings and weren't elite fighters but had enough toughness and skills to give them a run for their money whilst beating some okay opposition along the way.

That's fair. Love both guys, but I don't understand how a guy in Mike Perry's position is still so bad at fighting. What does this guy do during training camp???

Baroni was much better than Perry ever will be.
Huh. Baroni never beat anyone of relevance and was like a side show WWE comedy act.

If anything Perry is a tatted up Don Frye in a time where the competition isn’t filled with one dimensional cans

Platinum has two Baroni in every single of his fingers

Huh. Baroni never beat anyone of relevance and was like a side show WWE comedy act.

If anything Perry is a tatted up Don Frye in a time where the competition isn’t filled with one dimensional cans
Amar Suloev was a top MW when they fought

Similar comparison. Baroni relied on his wrestling a lot more than Mike does.

Baroni would gas out after the first round in every fight. However, EVERYONE gassed out quick in those days. Now no one seems to gas out. Probably because everyones on PED's now.

Dont be silly, Mike is the biggest prospect at WW since Erick Silva.
Which, in fact, was another fun fighter afaicr..

I hope we don't get to endure another decade of bad prospect jokes from now on :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back