Platinum Nation

Kyler Ruxin

Immunized
@Silver
Reaction score
where you at???

@Platinum @12ga. @20falarVerdades @Abazzdeboom @Alex @BRaVo cHoKe @Dana_is_your_GOD @dontlaugh @Dragon Punch @Dragov @Drunk Bum @Elmonstro1 @FedorGOAT @Guernica @Haj01 @Jacked Burton @Jehannum @Jim Cozad Jr. @Jkaylor @JokersKnife @Karnage @KOByFootStomp @KONE @Kristian82 @Leroy Jenkins @LOLAinsleyHarriott @LORDTENSAIMMA @LouisBolanos @Money509 @NightwingBJJ @Papawash @phunky @Project 86 @Rex Kwon Do @Roop Holstry @silus_2000 @Sleepdancer @STEVEN SEAGOLD @thatKid @Thunderchild @Toad Frogan @UL @Venom @whaleshark @Willek @xhaydenx @Zomax @Übermacht

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/platinum-nation-the-second-coming.3424029/

I know there is more of you and I don't want to leave out all of you that were in this 2nd coming thread, begging to be added to the list of Platinum fan girls.

<20>

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

And to those of you that are were staying silent for the last few weeks, and just started posting all of these Jouban threads like you were on board from the beginning, fuck you too. Bandwagon bitches all the same, waited till after the fight to start shouting.

HolyGrail030.jpg

@Jermei @CleverNameEh @The guest and a few others... WOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
(here's your attention)

(here's your attention)
You can be funny, but you're also the 2nd or 3rd poster in more threads than anyone else. Don't pretend that being an attention whore is beneath you.

You can be funny, but you're also the 2nd or 3rd poster in more threads than anyone else. Don't pretend that being an attention whore is beneath you.
That's because i like fresh threads, i don't wanna browse through 7 billion pages just to reply to something

That's because i like fresh threads, i don't wanna browse through 7 billion pages just to reply to something
I'm on board with that, a thread with 758 replies seems a bit pointless to reply to.

where you at???

@Platinum@12ga.@20falarVerdades@Abazzdeboom@Alex@BRaVo cHoKe@Dana_is_your_GOD@dontlaugh@Dragon Punch@Dragov@Drunk Bum@Elmonstro1@FedorGOAT@Guernica@Haj01@Jacked Burton@Jehannum@Jim Cozad Jr.@Jkaylor@JokersKnife@Karnage@KOByFootStomp@KONE@Kristian82@Leroy Jenkins@LOLAinsleyHarriott@LORDTENSAIMMA@LouisBolanos@Money509@NightwingBJJ@Papawash@phunky@Project 86@Rex Kwon Do@Roop Holstry@silus_2000@Sleepdancer@STEVEN SEAGOLD@thatKid@Thunderchild@Toad Frogan@UL@Venom@whaleshark@Willek@xhaydenx@Zomax@Übermacht

You can't even do that right, can you?

GG

"Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)"

Perry came up short. Same fate goes to No love at dec 30.

we ran into the better man last night
we persevere and move forward to the next one

I'm going to be such an insufferable asshole for his next fight and it's all your fault @kwoodward50

The evidence is irrefutable! Platinum put on an amazing performance, check it out and judge for yourself: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/play-by-play-of-platinums-performance-gifs-commentary.3425533/

#PlatinumGOAT
#PlatinumUNDEFEATED

Those of us... the REAL fans of the sport, you can't deceive us. You might try with your little tricks but we all know exactly how the fight played out and who won that fight. It ain't the fault of Platinum Nation that the system is rigged against badass aggressive alpha fighters, a system that rewards the runners. Bunch of hookey baloney, bosh tosh malarkey. The truth is out there.

Last edited:
Sad to see some of the names on that list.

Back