Platinum Mike says he didn't get a medical suspension, claims he is ready for WAR #killOrBeKilled

I have no idea who exactly is in his corner. Do you?
Is the who was in his corner and got caught on tape saying "he cant evn open his eyes" about Lim still in it ?

Alex Nicholson ?

Aluminum sucks. His fans are twinks. The end

I feel genuine pity for whoever has to step in the cage with Platinum for his rebound fight.

He'll end up in Bellator faster than you can call him a cunt.

He is saying that instead of taking time off to improve his game, he wants an easier opponent now that he has lost. One that won't mentally break him.

?

Picture: The Platinum Couple

Cz7tU-FUcAA73D0.jpg
Platinum couple? More like the Pleather DeAndre Vuitton couple.
{<jordan}
Warriors are always ready for war. Shoulda been ready when you were talking all that smack to pretty Ricky

The guys so chinny. His career won't last long at this rate. He should really take some time off.

Everybody shitting on him, but I like it. Dude wants to bang ASAP. So let him bang Dana!

<5>

Can he not read? He was very clearly given a medical suspension

Last edited:
LMAO he is so embarrassed about his shitty performance and is desperately trying to get a win to keep his ego in tact.

Annoying racist bully talks tons of shit and then gets shut down. It's awesome.

His girlfriend is cute but I bet you she's as stupid and dull as a bag of rocks...My honest thoughts.

LMAO he is so embarrassed about his shitty performance and is desperately trying to get a win to keep his ego in tact.

Annoying racist bully talks tons of shit and then gets shut down. It's awesome.

Hi hot chocolate

Back