Platinum Mike Perrys message to the haters

10%?

well, that answers the pressing question of how well Perry achieved in primary school math.

He's right, you know.

I've talked a lot of shit about him, but I'm nothing more than a barely amateur boxer who would get murdered by Perry inside the first.

Haha what a keyboard warrior piece of shit I am.
He's right how? his J-O-B is to fight, whereas everybody else in the world save 1% does everything else to avoid fighting.

It's like being critical of Jennifer Lawrence, then she's saying she'll out act anyone here, nuh duh!

good man!

fuck that guy! :p

wood fap over her for sure. Thumbs up from your boy Chules.
Thank you Chules
I already did so i don't fall asleep

Fucking european time

He's right how? his J-O-B is to fight, whereas everybody else in the world save 1% does everything else to avoid fighting.

It's like being critical of Jennifer Lawrence, then she's saying she'll out act anyone here, nuh duh!

bro, I will fight you irl.

1%er

Every Platinum tweet is a blessing to mankind

wonder what % are willing to tattoo gods gift on their torso?

Haters are gonna hate.

And I know, 'cause I'm a hater. And no one can stop my hating!

REally??? I have NOT heard him asking for a rematch yet? Have you? U would think with his huge gonads and "ready and willing" to fight anyone bullshit....that he would making some noise about a rematch!!

REally??? I have NOT heard him asking for a rematch yet? Have you? U would think with his huge gonads and "ready and willing" to fight anyone bullshit....that he would making some noise about a rematch!!
Calm down pls

Any message for people like me who don't give a shit either way about him?

Dude will go down as Dan Henderson-esque I predict

He'll probably take a fight or two at LW, probably jump to MW on late notice
Might even fight a HW if they offer him one

Literally anyone
literally anytime, don't matter

That's a real fighter. Even gods can lose, Perry will be back stronger than ever
Uh huh. Hendo minus the Olympic wrestling pedigree.

Let's just have him fight the entire heavyweight roster in a single night so we never have to hear about him again.

Back