Platinum Mike Perry wishes everybody a perry christmas

You're embarrassing yourself, not that being named 'Platinum' and being a knob jockey for Aluminum Perry isn't embarassing enough.

lol you're genuinely upset over the Platinum stuff? A week after his fight too?

That's pretty embarrassing, not gonna lie

ty for this! and what a family!! (the other bearded guy a relative you think?)

7LdevHH.jpg

Good to see michael doing great!
Merry Christmas to his wonderful family and friends.
And a very merry Christmas from the new Platinum champ, PLATINUM-Jouban!

War Platty-Jo!

#GUERNICAbless

Black belt hands?......someone said....but he couldn't get them up fast enough to stop getting knocked on his ass!!
he punched through the gap you noob, and MMA gloves aren't sufficient for blocking shots like the larger boxing gloves are. If you don't understand how devastating a straight left is in 2016 I really don't know what sport you're watching, but it ain't MMA.

Jouban ain't no joke and only noobs like you slept on him. The Nation knew he had skills

In this Christmas, Santa can have his day off

I already got my gift

9mhtlVo.gif

bork1}<{Heymansnicker}>

That punch would've legitimately killed Conor if it landed on him

Here he is getting hurt so badly by a 1-2 punch (from a volume puncher LMFAO) that he admittedly forgot how to do jiu jitsu because of it

KNMPi2O.gif

War Platty-Jo!

#GUERNICAbless

ban

War Platty-Jo!

#GUERNICAbless

posted 6 days ago.

<{yearp}>

That punch would've legitimately killed Conor if it landed on him

Here he is getting hurt so badly by a 1-2 punch (from a volume puncher LMFAO) that he admittedly forgot how to do jiu jitsu because of it

KNMPi2O.gif

Gotta give Colin some props though. He basically got hit by Godzilla and didn't even go out.

You're embarrassing yourself, not that being named 'Platinum' and being a knob jockey for Aluminum Perry isn't embarassing enough.
your name is rudimarchute
nothing more embarrassing then that

he punched through the gap you noob, and MMA gloves aren't sufficient for blocking shots like the larger boxing gloves are. If you don't understand how devastating a straight left is in 2016 I really don't know what sport you're watching, but it ain't MMA.

Jouban ain't no joke and only noobs like you slept on him. The Nation knew he had skills
No shit.....thanx for telling me.....I won $20.00 from my son betting on Jouban.....tell me more about MMA fighters....I can tell you are a expert.....

Mike Perry is good for the sport. He brings it and has a personality. I acknowledge this and wish Platinum a Merry Christmas.

but the sherdog hype for him is ridiculous and I can only hope that all of you are half joking

Mike Perry is good for the sport. He brings it and has a personality. I acknowledge this and wish Platinum a Merry Christmas.

but the sherdog hype for him is ridiculous and I can only hope that all of you are half joking
you will be one of us..

sooner rather than later

No shit.....thanx for telling me.....I won $20.00 from my son betting on Jouban.....tell me more about MMA fighters....I can tell you are a expert.....
hehe well I wouldn't go that far, but there IS a reason I didn't bet my AV + Signature on Perry over Jouban in @Jermei's thread. It took Jouban getting shaken in round 1 to then go to his gameplan and outclass Perry so it's not like it wasn't competitive, and either the flash knockdowns or Jouban's offence didn't exactly impress the judges either so he just won the rounds 10-9, with one judge giving Perry a round (presumably round 1)

Gotta give Colin some props though. He basically got hit by Godzilla and didn't even go out.

<36> Con-man's little baby chin can't handle punches from adult sized men <36>

He joins the exclusive list of getting badly hurt by Nate Diaz, inhabited by top tier fighters like Gray Maynard and Takanori Gomi about 5 years past their prime

Back