Platinum Mike Perry vs Lawler should be after the Cerrone fight

Platinum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Two TKO's in a row over two legends

What say you?

This is a just bleed fight that us fans want to see. Lawler is overrated as fuck in here. Got absolutely humiliated by Dos Anjos.

25lZgHe

I don't think Lawler is overrated.

Fighters get better and fighters decline.

Also RDA is a good fighter himself.

I mean, everyone does want to see him beat up Robbie lawler. That would be huge for his brawling style to beat the most vicious brawler of all time

Platinum Mike Perry is the real hardest hitter in the division. Robbie wants no part of that

The Donald is going to tear Platinum up pretty bad bro. Robbie will come back ready to go when true high-level violence is at hand.

You think he's going to get beat Cerrone...?

I guess love really is blind..

I don't like freak leg injuries in fights. Condit/Woodley, Silva/Weidman 2, Lawler/RDA. Just shitty outcomes imo.

That being said Lawler hasn't looked good in awhile, even before the RDA fight. KO'd by Woodley and a close fight with Cerrone, who he should have brutalized.

Not going to lie I'd watch the fuck out of this fight though. Only fight for Lawler I'd rather see is the Diaz rematch.

You guys are completely out of your fucking minds to think Lawler is overrated lmao.
Do you have cabin fever or something?
Dont worry though, school starts in a few days

You guys are completely out of your fucking minds to think Lawler is overrated lmao.
Do you have cabin fever or something?
Dont worry though, school starts in a few days
Got beat by Johny Hendricks

Look where he is at now

Condit beat his ass, Rory would have UD'd him if it wasn't for the nose

Shut the hell up, nerd

You are overrated you muthafhckin bitch ass muthafucka

Let’s see Perry get past cowboy. I have an odd feeling Cowboy gonna take Perry down. If Perry KO’s him he will get a high profile co main. Not due to him being great but he at least has a personality.

Got beat by Johny Hendricks

Look where he is at now

Condit beat his ass, Rory would have UD'd him if it wasn't for the nose

Shut the hell up, nerd

You're an idiot.
Please find another sport to follow, maybe soccer?
We're trying to weed the brainless Kardashian types like you out.

Back