Platinum Mike Perry responds to trolls

love Ainsley, his street food shows are beaudies and that series he did with the old codger who had never even eaten spaghetti before was cool

giphy.gif

Funny how everyone says that the Perry shit was just a joke but there are still multiple people in here still trying to hype him. lol
you guys keep stretching the truth to fit your agenda. Many of us have said our outlandish predictions were a joke but not the whole Perry hype train itself.

Mike Perry + win = 10 threads every day

Mike Perry + loss = 50 threads every day

How i wish he would have won.
and you were also awarded Guernica as a prize.....

.....which Platinum Nation celebrated as a victory.

you guys keep stretching the truth to fit your agenda. Many of us have said our outlandish predictions were a joke but not the whole Perry hype train itself.

Fake hype. You say retarded shit for fun, congratulations.

What is that clip from, I really want to watch it. It's so bizarre.

You're in luck, I've found it. If you think the gif is bizarre, then I advise viewer discretion on the following video.

The Calypso Twins - World Party

Enjoy it my friend, it might just be the most convoluted, bizarre, LSD inspiring video you ever see in your life.

EDIT: Further reconfirming my correct decision of username choice upon Sherdog registration.

Last edited:
Here the "Platinum Bless" Photoshop from the video. 1 in full resolution, and 1 in a more manageable forum size. The picture that was used for his head was from video (or so it looked) so it's not really good resolution.

5xkYYBB.jpg

H1CHYMd.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/H1CHYMd.jpg
is the Perry template same quality as this?

Jv6owdu.png

I know the beard needs trimming, I usually do it each time I use the damn template like a pleb :D but it's definitely my favourite Perry face.

You're in luck, I've found it. If you think the gif is bizarre, then I advise viewer discretion on the following video.

The Calypso Twins - World Party

Enjoy it my friend, it might just be the most convoluted, bizarre, LSD inspiring video you ever see in your life.

EDIT: Further reconfirming my correct decision of username choice upon Sherdog registration.

That is messed up bro. I hope my next LSD trip is exactly like that.

That is messed up bro. I hope my next LSD trip is exactly like that.

Fuck knows how that's the only gif extrapolated from that video.

I'm going to town on it tonight. Standby for greatness.

Last edited:
is the Perry template same quality as this?

Jv6owdu.png

I know the beard needs trimming, I usually do it each time I use the damn template like a pleb :D but it's definitely my favourite Perry face.

That looks like the same exact pic, but mine was lower quality. It was washed out , noisy, low contrast, soft, with a blue cast. It wasn't horrible by any means, but not great. P.S. Did you have your dog chew that one out? :D

That looks like the same exact pic, but mine was lower quality. It was washed out , noisy, low contrast, soft, with a blue cast. It wasn't horrible by any means, but not great. P.S. Did you have your dog chew that one out? :D
hehe when I make templates to share on sherdog I test on black and white backgrounds and clean it up accordingly, but for personal use I tend to clean em up as I need to, and only keep as a PNG or PSP file to save time if I ever need a template for a quick shoop. The amount of times I've done the same fixes on a template is stupid, but you could spend half your life being more efficient and organised at the expense of time spent shooping, so I'm not overly anal about it for that reason.

do you have a specific technique for cutting around hair that's different to cutting around the body? I've tried increasing the feather when I'm cutting around it but with mixed success.

Back