Platinum Mike Perry Only Has 6.00 in His Bank Account

Are you one of the tards who try to argue that UFC fighters are paid fairly?

Are you one of those people who get challenged and then change the argument because they can't defend their point? No one was discussing whether or not the pay was fair; only that Perry had other options if he wasn't satisfied with the terms the UFC offered him.

Being a fighter seems to suck. Unless you have a good mouth.

Before I comment what are his career earnings thus far, and especially what has he made more recently?
As of Feb 2018 he had made around 675k. He also made 165k on the Jacare/Hermansonn card so I’d say he’s probably made over a million already.

Where does it say the UFC didn't pay his medical bills?

I'd like to know that too. The UFC is supposed to have medical insurance for fighters now. At least for in-cage medical bills.

As of Feb 2018 he had made around 675k. He also made 165k on the Jacare/Hermansonn card so I’d say he’s probably made over a million already.
Exactly, fight camps cost but not enough to take all that, he's either being royally screwed and he's thick as shit or he's blowing cash.

Exactly, fight camps cost but not enough to take all that, he's either being royally screwed and he's thick as shit or he's blowing cash.

Platinum Princess got him spending. imo

Fucking sad. And scumbag Dana posting his broken nose on IG for all the fans to see and they’re paying him chump change for this shit.

It must be real nice sitting back in your comfy chair while these guys bleed their hearts out and you take all the money. Fuck the UFC and Dana White.

Co-main eventer and can't even pay his bills.

The fighters really do need to unionize. There are very few fighters making real money after all their expenses get paid.

He needs a new manager, what the fuck. UFC is ripping him off.

His fault for getting into fighting. He would probably make more at McDonalds. You can call Dana a scumbag all you want but business is business.

Im not sure I can believe that as he only made 10/10 in his first fight and only made 14k against jouban.

Fucking sad. And scumbag Dana posting his broken nose on IG for all the fans to see and they’re paying him chump change for this shit.

It must be real nice sitting back in your comfy chair while these guys bleed their hearts out and you take all the money. Fuck the UFC and Dana White.

Mike is the type of guy the UFC loves,

He'll fight to the death for a couple of dollars and a pair of Reebok sneakers.

They'll toss him once hes 'broken'.

Mike is making something like 55 + 55. With a bonus in each of his last 2 fights he’s made over 250k for his last 2 fights. It sounds more like these gyms are the ones sucking the fighters dry.
no hes just an idiot hes one of those lame fuks who prob needs 400 dolla shoes and gold chains

If you got money for face tattoos don't come complaining to me that you're broke.

Idiot needs to manage his fucking money better the doesn't he

Nobody Forces these fighters to be mma fighters. It’s their own choice. So fuck your opinion.
Why is it strange that people who enjoy watching fighting would want fighters to have a better life. Your attitude is like F you dummy fight and be impoverished for my entertainment.

Hommie should have not bought a house , then.

K. 117,000 minus 30,000. Puts him at making around 85,000. Where's the money going? Ballpark prices of course.

Why is it strange that people who enjoy watching fighting would want fighters to have a better life. Your attitude is like F you dummy fight and be impoverished for my entertainment.
No that’s not my attitude and that’s not what I said. I’m just speaking facts here. Nobody forced these guys to be professional mma fighters, what don’t you understand?

Back