Platinum Mike Perry Newest Interview "There ain't nothing you can do to stop me"

"There ain't nothing you can do to stop me."

So... there is something you can do to stop him?

Is this guy stupid?

I think he dropped out in the 4th grade. It wasn't obvious? Look up "white trash", you'll see him and his whore......

i click on all ur threads because i like ur taste in music

chloe.gif

And so it begins.....

THIS!!! The fight could've been a war if Alan Condit weren't terrified of getting hit

Walk away with that weak sh!t man, If Mike wanted to stand and bang why the f*k was he chasing Jouban and getting picked & kicked apart? Why fight Jouban's game? If you wanna stand and bang then stand there and let him come to you..?

Did you not hear the news about the tragic hypetrain derailment? Many Sherdoggers were killed.
Yes I heard. Apparently many didn't. But I know what happened as the hype train was temporarily repaired until the next event where it will derail again, and then you know what happens after two derailments? The hype train is never the same. It can't be recovered and then the hype train falls apart, abandons all their passengers and must rebuild another hype train. And every other subsequent version becomes an attempt to reproduce what was once was (i.e. Conor, Ronda) only to discover that the same hype cannot and will not be achieved based on a broken model with inferior parts. This will be the reality moving forward. Get used to it.

Walk away with that weak sh!t man, If Mike wanted to stand and bang why the f*k was he chasing Jouban and getting picked & kicked apart? Why fight Jouban's game? If you wanna stand and bang then stand there and let him come to you..?

So a fighter is just supposed to stop moving while their opponent bikes and flinches all over the cage?

So a fighter is just supposed to stop moving while their opponent bikes and flinches all over the cage?

LRZwzN5.gif

Sure why not? Worked for Ali called it the rope a dope, modified for the cage it can work against a dancer fighter, why you chasing F*k the crowd if they boo I'm not fighting his fight.

You are still there there aboard your mostly abandoned train what do you hope to accomplish?
the nation is growing, dunno what you're talkin 'bout

even the established shoop artists that know fuck all about MMA recognise the Perry movement and have been shooping him for awhile now, with an increase in quality as more and more get on board.

Dude can't beat a good looking son of a bitch like Alan. I'm not impressed with his thuggish Flint Michigan act

The amount of hate you get after losing a fight is proportional to the amount of shit talking you did before the fight.

Platinum goat cannot be stopped. Dude is only 25 and probably has more professional KOs than half the fighters on UFC roster

Back