Platinum Mike Perry Newest Interview "There ain't nothing you can do to stop me"

you enter a lot of Platinum threads with the sole intention of not paying attention?

<{yearp}>
I don't limit my lack of effort to Platinum threads.

giphy.gif

He's only 25!!!! Sometimes I feel like people forget how young he is, so much untapped potential!
Untapped is a good choice of a word here. Perry never tapped, and never got KOd in an MMA fight.

Everyone remember.

#PlatinumBless

The people that say he folds clearly didn't see his fights prior to the UFC. Even in the fight JUST before being signed by the UFC, he was hurt badly in the first round on two occasions and came back to win. He has the heart of a lion, he just needs to learn how to cut off the cage. Plenty of time for him.

I would never say he folded in this fight, he took some solid shotz that would've ended the fight for lesser warriors. But he needz to refine his skillz as a very athletic fighter he moves very stiff Jouban moved around him with ease & flow, Mike was ineffective in trying to cut off the cage and was reduced to chasing which is never good against a guy who moves better than you.

As a almost Platinum Nation flag waver I'm disappointed in his coaching turning him into a shuffle foot slugger and not using his athletic ability to fend off or battle flowy type fighters that "BANG"...

It's interesting how Conor haters just love this guy. The difference is, when Conor lost, he stepped back to reality and assessed why he sucked on that night. Perry's doing the old Brandon Vera schtick but pretends he's original, watch him crash and burn the same way.

It's interesting how Conor haters just love this guy. The difference is, when Conor lost, he stepped back to reality and assessed why he sucked on that night. Perry's doing the old Brandon Vera schtick but pretends he's original, watch him crash and burn the same way.
liar

Sherdog - so dishonest! Quick to critique someone for point fighting but cheer for Alan Youran when he does it against Platinum. SAD!

THIS!!! The fight could've been a war if Alan Condit weren't terrified of getting hit

Back