Platinum Mike Perry Newest Interview "There ain't nothing you can do to stop me"

language came first, grammar second.

there are no rules as long as people understand what you're saying, and me personally, I've watched way too many american tv shows and movies to not get it.
I don't not agree with you.

As long as reading, through it multiple times, you understand, it's not an antiunnonproblem.

He's allowed to speak like that but I'm also allowed to assume he has a dull mind.

Would someone with a dull mind come up with THIS?

"I conduct a lot of energy and I can absorb a lot of energy. They use platinum like they use gold in some electronic ways, ya know. I'm going a little farther with it but it's like... if we wanted to set up a satellite to talk to God, we'd probably make it out of platinum so it could reach across the universe and the energy would stretch far beyond anything we've ever known. And it's a precious object. It's wanted. Hard to obtain." - "Platinum" Mike Perry on his nickname

Checkmate, Jussi

"I conduct a lot of energy and I can absorb a lot of energy. They use platinum like they use gold in some electronic ways, ya know. I'm going a little farther with it but it's like... if we wanted to set up a satellite to talk to God, we'd probably make it out of platinum so it could reach across the universe and the energy would stretch far beyond anything we've ever known. And it's a precious object. It's wanted. Hard to obtain." - "Platinum" Mike Perry on his nickname

Checkmate, Jussi

Okay, you got me.

He's only 25!!!! Sometimes I feel like people forget how young he is, so much untapped potential!
yep. People are trying to say he folds, but forgot his very last fight. He got hit with some solid shots in that fight but just kept moving forward and got the finish late. He knows what it feels like to lose now and he's gonna make sure it doesn't happen again.

Checkmate, Jussi
u already have a name on sherdog bro u dont need the perry schtick

He's only 25!!!! Sometimes I feel like people forget how young he is, so much untapped potential!
I'm not a fan but this is totally true.

Full of potential and I hope he makes the choices he needs to to get there. I don't hate him or anything.

language came first, grammar second.

there are no rules as long as people understand what you're saying, and me personally, I've watched way too many american tv shows and movies to not get it.
lmfao

yep. People are trying to say he folds, but forgot his very last fight. He got hit with some solid shots in that fight but just kept moving forward and got the finish late. He knows what it feels like to lose now and he's gonna make sure it doesn't happen again.

The people that say he folds clearly didn't see his fights prior to the UFC. Even in the fight JUST before being signed by the UFC, he was hurt badly in the first round on two occasions and came back to win. He has the heart of a lion, he just needs to learn how to cut off the cage. Plenty of time for him.

u already have a name on sherdog bro u dont need the perry schtick

I genuinely do like Platinum though.

People are getting on me for the "hurr durr you want likes" thing (again) but if I REALLY wanted likes I'd be spamming Youran landing that one punch over and over

<BronTroll1>

"If I'd won the fight I was going to call out Cerrone or Nate Diaz or Conor McGregor. I'm going to keep working my way back up to Tyron Woodley. I don't care about a little point loss, man. If I made one adjustment at any moment in that fight I could've ended that fight, just like I did against Danny Roberts."

Perry then issued a warning for whoever steps into the cage opposite him next.

"Whoever the next guy is, I'm going to terrorize the man," he said.

I'm not even going to attempt to comment on this because it would be a desecration of God's Gift's message to us.

There's nothing you can do to stop me... except punch me in the chin as I'm plodding forward with my hands apart, not throwing punches.

it was a quote from a verbal interview ;)
Well, you can tell how much I'm paying attention.

MAXIMUM EFFORT

giphy.gif

Back