Platinum Mike Perry Newest Interview "There ain't nothing you can do to stop me"

9mhtlVo.gif

black-kid-crying.gif

Simply beautiful style, motion, execution, excuse me something in my eye...

Hmmm....he sure is hanging on to dear life for that red panty night haha

Sorry to say, i think that Flint water gone to his head.

Sherdog - so dishonest! Quick to critique someone for point fighting but cheer for Alan Youran when he does it against Platinum. SAD!
Because we're a hive mind.

Jouban outclassed Perry in every possible way, in the cage and out.

Why be upset that he didn't get finished? I know that's a false equivalency in response to your 'point fighting' claim. Anyone here with more than half a brain knows Perry is tough AF, though.

Fighting long is not necessarily point fighting. There are tall guys out there that can never learn to do it properly.

This guy looks and talks and fights like a stereotypical bully.

He quits mentally when he gets challenged and then a few weeks later he goes right back to talking smack from a distance.

Because we're a hive mind.

It's actually a lot of the same people who rip into Cruz and other fighters shitting on Platinum. A fuck ton of them are McGregor fans too. Not very consistent!

Jouban outclassed Perry in every possible way, in the cage and out.

Why be upset that he didn't get finished? I know that's a false equivalency in response to your 'point fighting' claim. Anyone here with more than half a brain knows Perry is tough AF, though.

Fighting long is not necessarily point fighting. There are tall guys out there that can never learn to do it properly.

Jouban got hurt so badly in round 1 that he was wobbling around for a solid minute. Platinum just needs to shore up a few minor issues and he'll be fine. Definitely wasn't an "outclassing," more like an uneventful fight outside of 2 left hands and some baby leg kicks

You can slow him down, but you can't stop him. Perry felt bad he was gonna end Jouban's modeling career so he took it easy on him. The train keeps moving.

Platinum bless.

Last edited:
ain't means isn't in that sentence. it's not about his IQ, it's about where he grew up

It ain't about that ain't, a'ight. I'm pretty sure double negative is considered grammatically incorrect in all English speaking countries.

What's to discuss? All of Sherdog is united and willing to follow their GOAT Platinum wherever he is willing to go. If he want's to win, he does. If he wants to lose, he does. It is not on us to understand the ways of the god of war that is Platinum Mike Perry.

We're here to worship.

#PlatinumBless
#SherdogAsOne

It's ain't about that ain't, a'ight. I'm pretty sure double negative is considered grammatically incorrect in all English speaking countries.
language came first, grammar second.

there are no rules as long as people understand what you're saying, and me personally, I've watched way too many american tv shows and movies to not get it.

It's actually a lot of the same people who rip into Cruz and other fighters shitting on Platinum. A fuck ton of them are McGregor fans too. Not very consistent!

Jouban got hurt so badly in round 1 that he was wobbling around for a solid minute. Platinum just needs to shore up a few minor issues and he'll be fine. Definitely wasn't an "outclassing," more like an uneventful fight outside of 2 left hands and some baby leg kicks
Agreed. He had him really hurt in round 1, and then was winning round 2 until the very last part when he got hurt. A few adjustments and that fight could've totally gone his way.

It ain't about that ain't, a'ight. I'm pretty sure double negative is considered grammatically incorrect in all English speaking countries.
Don't be that guy, please.

Agreed. He had him really hurt in round 1, and then was winning round 2 until the very last part when he got hurt. A few adjustments and that fight could've totally gone his way.
Indeed, Platinum won under Pride rules. @silus_2000 proved it.

He's only 25!!!! Sometimes I feel like people forget how young he is, so much untapped potential!

language came first, grammar second.

there are no rules as long as people understand what you're saying, and me personally, I've watched way too many american tv shows and movies to not get it.

He's allowed to speak like that but I'm also allowed to assume he has a dull mind.

Back