Media Platinum Mike Perry interested in dropping to 155lbs

If you just get on a treadmill and start running without training at all you just have to tell yourself you can do it. It’s all mental. That’s why Olympic athletes don’t even train....
upload_2020-2-17_17-11-33.jpeg

It's clearly the only thing holding him back from the gold belt, hes clearly been in the wrong division. Can't wait to see Perry shine at 155.

Doesn't matter what division he moves to, he won't be seeing a belt in his UFC career.

Put on a few more fun fights Mike and then retire before CTE.

I think Plat, Cody and Tito should all be contestants on Jeopardy. That shit would be ppv gold.

Perry's wrecked, the UFC pushed him to quik and the damage is done. He should of dropped down after lossing to the model

I'd be more interested in him dropping too BKFC

We always said it would take a black man to beat Khabib. Mike "African King" Perry looks like the brother for the job.

Mike-Perry-5.png

“I’m going to go smash Al Iaquinta this weekend (at Submission Underground), then we were talking about 155lbs, but I don’t think I can do it, I don’t think it I can make it at all. But I’m not big enough, and after I smash Al Iaquinta we can go after Khabib Nurmagomedov cause my grappling is top-notch,” Perry said.

“For performance reasons and health reasons, if I can do it healthily and live more healthy, which I’ve been doing the total opposite of that, it’s kind of funny. I’m always in good shape no matter what’s going on, but sometimes I have pains and injuries, it’s almost like it takes my breath away. Some people might confuse that for cardio but I’m in great shape. Cardio is mental, it’s how you run your system, you have to know how much fuel you have, you can’t be putting it all on the gas. I’m just thinking about fighting like always, man,” Perry said.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/mike-perry-interested-in-dropping-to-155lbs/
Isn't 55 horsefaces weight class?

Another division for Platinum to dominate.

i think he does much better at 55 he was smaller than his last 3 opponents at 70 both height reach and maybe even weight

Everybody thinks he gasses hard cuz he’s black and well muscled.

Not gonna lie, I'd watch the shit outta Perry vs Gaethje.

Mike-Perry-5.png

“I’m going to go smash Al Iaquinta this weekend (at Submission Underground), then we were talking about 155lbs, but I don’t think I can do it, I don’t think it I can make it at all. But I’m not big enough, and after I smash Al Iaquinta we can go after Khabib Nurmagomedov cause my grappling is top-notch,” Perry said.

“For performance reasons and health reasons, if I can do it healthily and live more healthy, which I’ve been doing the total opposite of that, it’s kind of funny. I’m always in good shape no matter what’s going on, but sometimes I have pains and injuries, it’s almost like it takes my breath away. Some people might confuse that for cardio but I’m in great shape. Cardio is mental, it’s how you run your system, you have to know how much fuel you have, you can’t be putting it all on the gas. I’m just thinking about fighting like always, man,” Perry said.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/mike-perry-interested-in-dropping-to-155lbs/

I would like it if Platinum Princess did the majority of the weight cut with him.

Come after Khabib? Did I fucking read that correctly?

Hahahaha oh man, sometimes you should just stay in your lane, even when talking.

Back