Platinum Mike Perry Haters Remember

Platinum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Every great fighter has lost at some point. Whether it has been Silva, GSP, McGregor or Fedor.

Every great fighter can and most likely will lose at some point to a lesser fighter. GSP lost to Matt fucking Serra for christ sake.

So in other words, even if Platinum Mike Perry loses at some point, he will only get stronger and he will eventually get belts in three weight divisions. He could bulk up to HW and take that belt as well at some point. Who knows.

A loss could turn them black belt level hands into red belt level hands.

Its like a new Super Saiyan form.

That being said,
Prettyboy Jouban is not the man to do it.
10-0 tomorrow. :)

giphy.gif

My prediction? Jouban is getting punched right in his fookin' face

ChVAJSz.jpg

and Platinum will undoubtedly hit Jouban's punches with his face

1cllou.jpg

This is very important to keep in mind. A loss would be a mere speed bump on the road to greatness.

He who does not fall, does not rise

Platinum Mike said these words to Fedor after Fedor lost to Werdum.

Even the great ones fall sometimes.

Must be someone in this lame-ass thread who is up for an account bet?

A life lived in shallow waters is no life at all. Should the JBG ever deem it necessary for Perry to lose in MMA, I know it's only for the purpose of making him a greater fighter.

LMAO

Legit looks like someone said "he's behind you"

Bet the fucking house on Platinum, holy SHIT

If i was fighting that ferocious warrior who they called Platinum i would turn into a bum too!

the fight didn't start and you're making excuses?
Thats a haters approach. You can say that to make yourself feel better, but i clearly stated that Jouban is not the man to beat Mike Perry, so you must either be blind or stupid.

A life lived in shallow waters is no life at all. Should the JBG ever deem it necessary for Perry to lose in MMA, I know it's only for the purpose of making him a greater fighter.

The flame that shines twice as bright indeed

Back