Platinum Mike Perry accidentally KO’s “Amateur Superstar” going 30% during sparring

Coming Soon:

Perry Retires from UFC to Fight Amateurs

Kinda surprised HomonutJoe hasn’t shown up yet. He loves a good Mark Perry thread.

Good thing it wasn't 50%... head clean off!!!

I assume he killed himself?

Kinda hope not. He said he was a fellow platnamaniac.

Perhaps he was just a poser like Goerge Constanta in that Seinfeld episode.

Perhaps we will never know.

I'm pretending to be a mod and I read dis.

Rather than pretending to be a mod on an Internet forum, you should consider imitating a productive member of society and get a job and move out of your parents’ trailer.

Classic Platinum interview- the link for the Perry interview is in the youtube comments and the sparring chatter is 10-12 minutes into the interview but you should listen to the whole thing, that would be the most positive

You have to give Cerrone credit.

Not many men can watch what Platinum does to mortals and still agree to step into an octagon with him

GOAT

giphy.gif

Lots of fighters say anyone, anytime and any place.

Khabib said that shit when he was cowarding behind his octagarian father on a bus.

People say it, no one means it, except one man. A platinum man.

Say what you will about him, but there is no denying that PMP is a fighter.

Rather than pretending to be a mod on an Internet forum, you should consider imitating a productive member of society and get a job and move out of your parents’ trailer.

Really? You need to work on that sense of humor son.
Actually I'm working on 200 days straight sea time as a licensed captain and their paying me to much to quit so I'm in a real dilemma because this is cutting into my hunting season. For comic relief I checkout some suredog every once in a while in between studying for a test to upgrade my license.

Over 15,000 posts, wow I couldn't imagine having that kind of time fore, well whatever .

Really? You need to work on that sense of humor son.
Actually I'm working on 200 days straight sea time as a licensed captain and their paying me to much to quit so I'm in a real dilemma because this is cutting into my hunting season. For comic relief I checkout some suredog every once in a while in between studying for a test to upgrade my license.

Over 15,000 posts, wow I couldn't imagine having that kind of time fore, well whatever .

Yet you have time to reply to me.

And you didn’t deny that your parents live in a trailer.

Oh captain my captain. Tell Gilligan I say hi. And hit him with your hat for me.

Yet you have time to reply to me.

And you didn’t deny that your parents live in a trailer.

Oh captain my captain. Tell Gilligan I say hi. And hit him with your hat for me.

Like I said I've got to have a little comic relief, answering goofy shit is part of it. Trailer? Ha, my mom invested wisely in real estate.
15,000+ poster exposing wild imagination becoming more delusional with every post.
Dang.

Like I said I've got to have a little comic relief, answering goofy shit is part of it. Trailer? Ha, my mom invested wisely in real estate.
15,000+ poster exposing wild imagination becoming more delusional with every post.
Dang.

Either it’s a delusion OR imagine. Can’t technically be both.

Will you tell me about your vessel?

Is it the S.S. Sherdog?

He’s just trying to make himself feel better after the beating Till gave him.

Back