Platinum Michael Perry Issues a Formal Challenge to Actor and Martial Artist Michael Jai White

Wow, Perry is really reaching now, seems even he realises that the only guy he can beat is a fifty year old actor who's never trained MMA a day in his life.

Sadly I think the whole Platinum joke on here got to his head & he thinks hes better & far more popular than he is despite the fact that every time he's stepped up in competition he's been beaten.
he's good enough to beat guys like felder and cowboy yet some shertards think he's a joke.

he's good enough to beat guys like felder and cowboy yet some shertards think he's a joke.

Really? You already establish what a twat you are by going with the shertard "insult" but then Felder & a shot version of Cowboy are the straws you're reaching at to try & prove Perry's a decent fighter?

OGC.4f40bb399913fbec6890f3fb3f15ff0d

Really? You already establish what a twat you are by going with the shertard "insult" but then Felder & a shot version of Cowboy are the straws you're reaching at to try & prove Perry's a decent fighter?

OGC.4f40bb399913fbec6890f3fb3f15ff0d
yeah, that does prove he's a "decent" fighter, particularly compared to a 52 year old actor. not sure why it offends you so. i didn't call you a shertard, since you weren't saying he was a joke. i was referencing the people in this thread who think the actor wins...

yeah, that does prove he's a "decent" fighter, particularly compared to a 52 year old actor. not sure why it offends you so. i didn't call you a shertard, since you weren't saying he was a joke. i was referencing the people in this thread who think the actor wins...

Sorry, having a bad day & thought the shertard reference was a pop at me. Obviously Felder & Cowboy are decent wins compared to an actor in his fifties who has never fought MMA & who clearly has no interest in fighting Perry.

Would the charity be for the Perry fund since he only has $6 to his account? Not a great cause. MJW has fought bigger names such as Richard Nixon. Less people know who Perry is

Back