Platinum Michael Perry Issues a Formal Challenge to Actor and Martial Artist Michael Jai White

You guys still going on this "McDojo" shit.

MJW has around 50lbs on Mike Perry. That is no longer competitive. Doesn't matter if he's a UFC fighter. A random boxer in a boxing gym right now with 50lbs on Mike Perry would send him face first to concrete.
MJW has never been in a fight in his entire life. He spars like someone scared to get hit

we're gonna see some black on black violence..

MJW is a grown man and brought this on himself by mocking someone for being ranked 20th in the world. Lol at people saying he backed off and perry is a bully. Absolute pussies

Nah man it gets to the point where you just let shit go. Perry called out MJW for the Kimbo video. Which was dumb on Perry's part to begin with, because if Kimbo or other actual fighters want to go to an actor for tips that's on them. Nobody made them do it. Did they get anything of value from MJW's "teachings"? I have my doubts, but that's not my call.

MJW probably should have ignored Perry, sure. He made his comment, Perry replied. MJW seemingly then tried to bury it and move on, but now Perry has latched on to it and won't let go, and it's stupid.

And keep in mind, I'm not one of the people here saying MJW would have a chance in an actual fight against Perry. I think Perry would ruin him, and fast. But that's really not even the point. One is a professional fighter in the top org in the world. One is a 52 year old actor who practices martial arts. It's not a fight that needs to be discussed.

MJW was being cool about the thing and backed off. Perry is just being a bully now.
(No snowflake just stating a fact.)
Would like to see Perry get starched by the old man.

What "thing"? For us old folks that don't tweet.

Perry still hasn't let this go <Lmaoo>

Edit: just looked up the tweets and White was being kind of dick to Perry as well. Made fun of him for being #20 and said he could teach him to fight better, then basically called him an idiot in his last tweet to him.

Last edited:
Nah man it gets to the point where you just let shit go. Perry called out MJW for the Kimbo video. Which was dumb on Perry's part to begin with, because if Kimbo or other actual fighters want to go to an actor for tips that's on them. Nobody made them do it. Did they get anything of value from MJW's "teachings"? I have my doubts, but that's not my call.

MJW probably should have ignored Perry, sure. He made his comment, Perry replied. MJW seemingly then tried to bury it and move on, but now Perry has latched on to it and won't let go, and it's stupid.

And keep in mind, I'm not one of the people here saying MJW would have a chance in an actual fight against Perry. I think Perry would ruin him, and fast. But that's really not even the point. One is a professional fighter in the top org in the world. One is a 52 year old actor who practices martial arts. It's not a fight that needs to be discussed.
Hes turning it to charity that's good shit. But MJW is 100% a pussy which is why there is zero video of him hard sparring in the world of camera phones

White has years of training under is belt and there are many stories of him doing some crazy, athletic martial arts shit. Even Rogan said the guy is legit. Although he talks a lot of shit, I haven't seen visual evidence of him actually in a fight - professionally or in the street. All we have is his choreographed work on film.

Can all that translate in an actual licensed fight with Perry under UFC rules? Probably not. Perry likely would light him up.

Maybe

I could see MJW fucking him up tho lol

Hes got like 30 pounds on him and is just technically superior in every way
What are you basing his technicality on? Have you seen his technique in a real fight?

Perry is an absolute clown. How is it that Steven fucking Segal can pretend to teach Silva kicks and everyone either jokes or plays along. MJW legit trained with Kimbo teaching him and it wasnt trash, spoke about it and gets challenged to a fight by a douche who brags about 2% African blood and calls people N-bombs. You cant make this up.

Would watch and hope for a MJW roundhouse Ko; roadhouse style.
sXN7rir.gif

You guys still going on this "McDojo" shit.

MJW has around 50lbs on Mike Perry. That is no longer competitive. Doesn't matter if he's a UFC fighter. A random boxer in a boxing gym right now with 50lbs on Mike Perry would send him face first to concrete.
Perry is a ww who weighs about 190 in the cage. Lol at a random 240 lb boxer....that’s just a fat fuck..

Id watch if mjw fought as black dynamite, or Mike tyson..

Perry just wanted to be a good guy, he built this fight out of nowhere and now it has to happen. It's a charity event that might just end up with a Hollywood actor getting sparked unconscious, no one does it quite like Mikey.

1uRatnB.gif

Hes turning it to charity that's good shit. But MJW is 100% a pussy which is why there is zero video of him hard sparring in the world of camera phones
A professional fighter close to his prime challenging an actor with a martial arts background who is in his fifties for charity is a positive move by the figher? That sounds to me that he is saying he would fight him for free, just masking it by saying it's for charity.

Michael messes him up badly ... platinum may even speak like a white boy after the thrashing he gets

Back