platinum membership help please

knees_n_elbows

Jiu Jitsu Got Me Woke
@Gold
Reaction score
ive made the upgrade to a plat membership. CRAVE online has already taken my money and i see no changes. what gives? what do i do?

Wait...or PM an admin. You have done your part if you paid. Did your payment go through instantly?

ill give it a day or two, the charge went through on my card yesterday. is it automatic thing when it does happen?

ill give it a day or two, the charge went through on my card yesterday. is it automatic thing when it does happen?

It happened quick for me but I used an instant transfer from my checking. If you used a card, it may take a bit longer. Just a guess on my part.

I used my card and my name turned green as soon as I refreshed the page, but some other guys, like the poster PHATV have taken weeks for the changes to appear.

I used my card and my name turned green as soon as I refreshed the page, but some other guys, like the poster PHATV have taken weeks for the changes to appear.

aww hamburgers, i hope that wont be the case with me.

It was instant for me too, but as people have said it's been a bit hit and miss of late - maybe you will be one of the luckier ones?

Back