Platinum i know you watch these forums one request!

Elmonstro1

Platinumbless
@Black
Reaction score
Give a shout to Sherdog and Platinum Nation next time!

Come back stronger than ever!

#PlatinumBless

goEHjSe.jpg

I don't have anything against Mike, but all this hype was boring, he's showed nothing to think he'll ever be more than a prelim level slugger....

Which is fine, we need them.

#PlatinumBless

#LegionOfGroove

Hey Plasticnum,

You got beat by Zoolander and your body is made plastic.

tinman.png

I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't understand how to use a computer, so don't expect a response.

Big fan Mr. Perry. Will you sing at my son's bar mitzvah?

I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't understand how to use a computer, so don't expect a response.
he tweets or instragrams out shoops and other media content created by his fans, regularly. Mike loves his Platinum following and definitely knows how to use his phone.

one of my shoops is still on his twitter front page in the photos section :cool:

one of my shoops is still on his twitter front page in the photos section :cool:

You say that like anyone would actually give a fuck about some no name UFC fighter tweeting your shitty shoop lmao.

{<jordan}

Also you can do that with a phone, I still doubt Mike can use a computer until I see proof. That Flint Michigan water plus Jouban caving his head in turned him full retard.

I agree. Just don't use a spoiler for the Nation. We are here, everyone needs to know our names

Back