Platinum had a TROLLtrain, not a Hypetrain. Him losing was expected, just find how to joke about it

I'm afraid the Nazdog exchange shows bad things for platinum
Platinum-since-2012_opt-1.png
shooped.

PMP and Lawler are very similar with their skillset: Explosive hands, defensive BJJ and aggression. Most people pretty much lold at Lawler when he lost to Diaz and was losing to MWs in Strikeforce. He became champ and Platinum can be one too.

Don't hate, appreciate. #PlatinumBless.

There was nothing about the guy to indicate he was a world beater,but he was fun to watch. You guys overdid it and went way overboard with it and it wasnt fun anymore. Basically just take what the conor nutfleas said and paste his name over it. ZZZZ

Anyway hopefully he rebounds and stays in the mix

Afraid not, nasdog has spoken, time to sell,sell,sell!!!
well now is a good time to buy then .. the next guy Perry faces may well be fighting the last fight of their career as you know he's gonna rebound from that recent humiliation with the complete and beautiful destruction of any foe the UFC is stupid enough to match him up with

It's only a Trolltrain when a fighter loses...

You thought you had fans??? boi!!!

Oh sure, the "that stupid thing we were doing was totally a joke, guys" defense. Don't try to pull that "knew it all along" nonsense. You did something stupid, now own up to it.

Trollface.png

Oh sure, the "that stupid thing we were doing was totally a joke, guys" defense. Don't try to pull that "knew it all along" nonsense. You did something stupid, now own up to it.

Trollface.png
what about for those of us who didn't pick but did joke? I ain't making excuses but there's more to being a fan than insisting they will win every time. I honestly didn't know who would win and considering that Perry wobbled Jouban in the first, I'm not really convinced the narrative you're trying to force on us is even accurate.

I honestly didn't know who would win and considering that Perry wobbled Jouban in the first, I'm not really convinced the narrative you're trying to force on us is even accurate.

It's not my narrative; it's the title of the darn thread.

... and move on.

Conor McGregor losing its the real deal, superboy losing in the last event was a big thing.

But about platinum... was obviously a meme, just a big joke. Him losing was expected, we are supposed to find funny jokes about him losing, and thats it.

The guy is real involuntary funny, and thats great, I love the jokes and memes about him, whats the problem about it. I hope him staying in UFC a long time, so we all can laugh about his wierd personality and demeanor

Have you seen his twitter and instagram?

Come one, the guy is involuntary comedy gold.
Lol you just don't get it

... and move on.

Conor McGregor losing its the real deal, superboy losing in the last event was a big thing.

But about platinum... was obviously a meme, just a big joke. Him losing was expected, we are supposed to find funny jokes about him losing, and thats it.

The guy is real involuntary funny, and thats great, I love the jokes and memes about him, whats the problem about it. I hope him staying in UFC a long time, so we all can laugh about his wierd personality and demeanor

Have you seen his twitter and instagram?

Come one, the guy is involuntary comedy gold.
#Platinumbless

giphy.gif

Trollface.png
Zero likes

It's not my narrative; it's the title of the darn thread.
true but you agreed with it.

so what if Perry had landed 2 more punches in round 1 and finished Jouban, would you guys still be saying it was obvious Jouban was gonna beat him? sure Jouban was the favourite but it's not an "obvious victory" if the guy nearly loses is it :D

true but you agreed with it.

If you read my post, you'll see I did just the opposite - I called out OP for making such a ridiculous statement. That's why I'm saying you're attacking the wrong person when you tell me the narrative I'm "forcing on you" is wrong. It's not my narrative, and the only subject I actually addressed was whether or not the fanbase for Perry was legitimate or simply "trolling."

If you read my post, you'll see I did just the opposite - I called out OP for making such a ridiculous statement. That's why I'm saying you're attacking the wrong person when you tell me the narrative I'm "forcing on you" is wrong. It's not my narrative, and the only subject I actually addressed was whether or not the fanbase for Perry was legitimate or simply "trolling."
CdpWw6jWEAAA_k2.jpg:small

my apologies, it's ... been chaotic recently

Back