Platinum Deflation

Hype on Sherdog doesn't matter in the slightest when it comes to fighting ability. People here have strange reasons for getting behind someone.
and you sir sound like a jaded arm-chair weary hater to be honest.

Mike does have solid grappling and submissions, and has progressed beyond blue belt now in BJJ. He also hits like a truck, and contrary to popular belief is a good judge of distance and has the timing to go with it, but sadly his punching technique, defence, and movement need a lot of work before he can really be effective against fighters that aren't coming straight forward. If you'd actually watched his fights, amateur and professional, you would see he is a very capable fighter, he's just nowhere near that top 20 in the UFC yet. Not everyone can do what Jouban did, and on another night that might've been a first round KO again for the Platinum one.

Platinum Perry's career is only going one way. UP!!!! #PlatinumBless2017 !!!!!!!

Has there any other guy in the UFC been given so much hype on Sherdog and turned out to be a flop? I can think back to when Shogun first fought in the UFC and got beat by Forrest Griffin. That doesn't count though because Shogun was Pride GP Champ and had a bum knee that night. Maybe Rogan going: "Houston Alexander IZ FOR REAAALLLL!!"?

Mike Perry seems to be this generation's Phil Baroni more than anything else. Is he even capable of throwing a kick? Does he have a blue belt in JJ at least?

holly holm

and you sir sound like a jaded arm-chair weary hater to be honest.

Mike does have solid grappling and submissions, and has progressed beyond blue belt now in BJJ. He also hits like a truck, and contrary to popular belief is a good judge of distance and has the timing to go with it, but sadly his punching technique, defence, and movement need a lot of work before he can really be effective against fighters that aren't coming straight forward. If you'd actually watched his fights, amateur and professional, you would see he is a very capable fighter, he's just nowhere near that top 20 in the UFC yet. Not everyone can do what Jouban did, and on another night that might've been a first round KO again for the Platinum one.
That's strange, I didn't mention Platinum in my post at all, just made a general statement about TS thinking someone should be a great fighter because people on Sherdog hyped him up. No need to get so defensive over your boy, i'm sure he'll have had a good career when all is said and done.

That's strange, I didn't mention Platinum in my post at all, just made a general statement about TS thinking someone should be a great fighter because people on Sherdog hyped him up. No need to get so defensive over your boy, i'm sure he'll have had a good career when all is said and done.
it looked like an indirect dig at Mike Perry and his supporters but fair enough if that wasn't what you meant, my apologies. He is already having a good career too, 8th, 9th and 10th pro fights in the UFC with his debut coming at short notice on the main card of McGregor vs Diaz 2 (UFC 202) and he won via first round TKO. That alone is a memory most would never forget.

The platinum nation fan boys were like a bunch of pre teens flocking after justin beiber. grown men dont fantasize over gay experiences with a fighter like the platinum fans did. so glad mike perry sunk like a lead fishing sinker.

#platinum fail
And you are fantasizing about a secure fan base who only wants to see other succeed, not fail. Continue in your sad world of self loathing, but maybe one day if you open your heart, Mike Perry will bless you, may his face shine down on you and be gracious.

You do understand the Perry hype is sarcasm correct?

And you are fantasizing about a secure fan base who only wants to see other succeed, not fail. Continue in your sad world of self loathing, but maybe one day if you open your heart, Mike Perry will bless you, may his face shine down on you and be gracious.
they can but hope for a visit from the Platinum one

448447angelsinamerica.jpg

There was a total of 10 people who were actually on the fake-hype train, likely with multiple accounts.

Still a few clingers that can't let it go.

There was a total of 10 people who were actually on the fake-hype train, likely with multiple accounts.

Still a few clingers that can't let it go.
and those 10 login with all their accounts to maintain the private platinum nation conversations?

just no.

they can but hope for a visit from the Platinum one

448447angelsinamerica.jpg
Deep down in the depths of their sad dark lonely hearts, Mike Perry gives a glimmer of hope. It is up to the downtrodden to ask for salvation, and Mike Perry shows no discrimination to his loving children.

and those 10 login with all their accounts to maintain the private platinum nation conversations?

just no.

You got it Chief. I mean, there can't be more than 10 fucking idiots that are such pushover, followers that would jump on this tragically failed bandwagon, right?

If so, my faith in humanity has hit an all time low.

You got it Chief. I mean, there can't be more than 10 fucking idiots that are such pushover, followers that would jump on this tragically failed bandwagon, right?

Like a beached whale, you have realized your own limits. You were foolishly so certain of yourself, but that only led to your demise. Let us lead you back to the water, back to where you thrive. With Perry in your heart, you will feel joy and hope and smack the waves with your fat tail.

you think there can't be more than 10 retards with a worldwide population of 7billion?

and of which 325 million are Americans :p

you think there can't be more than 10 retards with a worldwide population of 7billion?

and of which 325 million are Americans :p

lol. :)

Hold on though ... back to your last response. The 10 of you actually have a whole private forum dedicated to knob-gobbling this awful fighter?

Tell me it isn't so ...

The only thing worse than the rustle the Platinum trolling caused was the "I TOLD YOU SO" guys after he lost who didn't understand the joke.

Like a beached whale, you have realized your own limits. You were foolishly so certain of yourself, but that only led to your demise. Let us lead you back to the water, back to where you thrive. With Perry in your heart, you will feel joy and hope and smack the waves with your fat tail.

Isn't ^ that the same rhetoric and rambling that the Conor fanboys used during the Great "Conor Bless" meme of 2015/16?

Man, ... at least come up with something original. This shit is just tired yo.

Haha yeap... even after Conor was champ 90% of them fled when he lost to Diaz.

Perry hype would of been out of control if he won, is jouban ranked top 15-20?

It's weird I always thought it was a troll just watching perry fight as he was just a brawler and a laugh but I actually think some fans thought he was going to be a real contender.

Not with that head movement of his; or lack there of.

lol. :)

Hold on though ... back to your last response. The 10 of you actually have a whole private forum dedicated to knob-gobbling this awful fighter?

Tell me it isn't so ...
While you live in the 7th circle in hell, those who are free and blessed by that which is Platinum are given all the goods of the earth such as own forum, bandwidth, gifs, and all of lifes blessings. We celebrate while you feast on the scraps that equate to what brand of shoe strings Conor bought and the best way to fold a napkin. You have brought this suffering on yourself, but Mike Perry brings the light.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back