Plantinum membership

you pay 9.95 for 3 months or 29.95 for a year. This gets you: access to the platinum forums. No advertising, and the removal of the left side bar with the news and fight finder. Also, you get an avatar and custom text.

What is the platinum forums about? Anything good go on in there?

Sorry to revive this topic but I was wondering how long it usually takes for the account changes to take effect?

I subscribed to the platinum membership via paypal and the money was removed from my account 6 days ago. Again, just wondering how long it takes for the changes to kick in?

villin said:
Sorry to revive this topic but I was wondering how long it usually takes for the account changes to take effect?

I subscribed to the platinum membership via paypal and the money was removed from my account 6 days ago. Again, just wondering how long it takes for the changes to kick in?

It works within 10 minutes. - For me it did at least.

villin said:

can you shoot me a PM and tell me the email that you used for paypal payment (so I can track it down)? Sometimes it hangs up as a a "pending e-check" and then never goes through. Thanks,
Garrett

Back