Planned Parenthood Video found to be....

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by jackasa, Aug 29, 2015.

1. jackasa

jackasa White Belt

2. Bagatur

Bagatur Red Belt

lol not really. in most cases, any kind of activists are batshit crazy, so it shouldnt really surprise anyone that they would do shit like that.

3. Not surprised at all. The radical far right religious intolerants will do anything to get their way and undermine women. The simple fact that these videos were altered if anything lends more proof to what Clinton said in the other thread. So instead of attacking people who tell the truth we should attack those who lie but that wont happen for those with an agenda.

4. Horse Style

Horse Style Silver Belt

This won't stop ripskater from whining incessantly about them

5. JonnyRingo84

JonnyRingo84 Gold Belt

even if they had been selling fetal tissue for profit, what would these people rather them do with it? put it in the garbage disposal?

6. Ayin

Ayin Black Belt

Shocked. Shocked I say.

7. Thai Domi

Thai Domi Silver Belt

MSNBC and HuffPuff.

8. sir loin

sir loin Banned Banned

well said

9. Rhood

Rhood Gold Belt

Busted! I see a major lawsuit about to happen.

10. ShoelessRye

ShoelessRye Gold Belt

Lawsuit will never go anywhere as the fly by night "organization" behind the video will go puff into the night and disappear. Nobody should have trusted the video's to begin with given the history of the folks behind it. But the phony crap worked once with ACORN, so why not keep going back to the same well when there is no punishment for doing so.

PP should push for criminal charges for the secret video taping, and the fake "investigative reporters" can't behind press shields because of how doctored their footage was found to be.

11. GearSolidMetal

GearSolidMetal I'm here to chew bubblegum and bang your mom. Platinum Member

Sooooo.... it took 6 weeks to figure this out?

I just read the PDF, and in short they basically complained of the cuts that were made in which nothing happened. Walking from place to place, small talk, and other irrelevant content presumptively.

Even the last page, the report complains about the actor with the hidden camera acting as the 'buyer' said some quotes to see if the PP representative would agree to them, and would put her in a negative light. Well, she still agreed to them.

If this was legit, there would have been reports like these within a day or two of each video, and there would have been mainstream media outlets reporting the fraud of the anti-abortion organization attacking the honorable Planned Parenthood, and all it does for our great society.

12. Quipling

Quipling Silver Belt

There were reports like this within one to two days of each video. I posted a number of them, and the response of people in the threads were "lol aboriton lovers will go to any lengths to defend planned parenthood even though they're clearly in the wrong, how immoral" and similar posts.

The media loves a dramatic story, and "anti-abortion protesters make shit up again" isn't a story at this point.

13. Shokushu Goukan

Shokushu Goukan Banned Banned

And if you are selling this fetal tissue for a profit, the best thing for you to profit is for mothers to have you cut up and scoop out your unborn baby.

Let's have Jared Fogle be a summer camp counselor.

14. GearSolidMetal

GearSolidMetal I'm here to chew bubblegum and bang your mom. Platinum Member

Exactly what quotes made by PP representatives in the videos were played out of context?

15. glennrod

glennrod Just like mountain, ya paying your dues

Phew..there was me thinking that planned parenthood had engaged in some of the sickest, vilest shit for profit imaginable..wow, thank god you cleared that up :icon_neut

16. speakhandsforme

speakhandsforme Banned Banned

I hope this is sincere.

17. Quipling

Quipling Silver Belt

Is this a joke? Those threads were literally months ago, there were dozens of quotes. I'm not redoing all that just because you can't be assed to click on the links either in this thread or any of the other pp threads that you didn't link.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/107828991-post577.html

for one example I did previously.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  18. jackasa

jackasa White Belt

:rolleyes: There's also other news sites and a link to the pdf itself.

The claim was the videos were full and unedited. Certainly not in this case. I would hope they would release all of the raw fully unedited video but that will not happen without some pressure.

19. Oiler

Oiler Purple Belt

Im dead center on the spectrum of prolife vs pro choice.

I believe abortion kills a human that is alive. For me, There should be no profit from selling the corpse.
    There should be no icentive to make more sales of this. So yeah this group has cut corners and taken liberties. They also have a point.

20. 5H3RD0G

5H3RD0G Silver Belt

This is the war room expect deception. Study efficiently and you might funnel out most of it.