Planet Fitness Screwed Me

Man, sounds like this gym sucks even more than mine.
Purple equipment, WTF. Lunk alarm WTF. Free pizza... The list goes on.

Sue or otherwise destroy these fuckers

I think they just opened one by my job, but I can't remember if that's the name. I'm tempted to go there with a buddy and do heavy DL and start grunting and try to get it on camera.

i signed up at our local planet fitness ....

It was either that or the REAL crooks in Charlotte and surrounding areas, PEAK FITNESS!!

I had to report them to the Better Business Bureau to get them to stop calling me attempting to bs me into payin them more!

When it comes to gym agreements I agree with several guys in this thread ... use them up and when you're done, shitcan em despite their threats and written gobbledy**** ... they are just tryin to bullshit you into giving em more money and won't spend an extra dime actually suing you or anything else.

Planet fitness(where I'm at) does have excellent cardio facilities and you do need that shit. I only pay 10 bucks a month and other alternatives if I really want to work on some iron so ....

Guys, I'm really worried.

What if this blight spreads to *shudder* Texas?

Like it would matter with your damn high school gym all to yourself!:icon_cry2

I have learned two things in this thread:

1. PF sucks.

2. Do not fuck with KW. Ever. In any way.

You should go in with some friends one time and steal all the pizza / tootsie roll container and run.

Do it on halloween or wear masks/costumes so they can't identify you too.

Wait...do they really fucking have pizza and Tootsie Rolls?

What's the logic behind that?

wow, that is the worst looking gym I have every seen. It reminds me of some tropical smoothy joint. will avoid this place at all cost.

*note to self: do not make Keith mad*

And to the TS: that sucks what they did. I would follow enright's advice.

The fact that you signed with World Gym and not Planet Fitness must make it easier to get a refund no?

keith, your suggestions have been saved to the staff drive of my school's network. excellent.

2. Do not fuck with KW. Ever. In any way.
After reading this thread it is pretty clear that if you stole a dime from Keith, he would quit his job and fly half way around the world to track you down and get his revenge.

That place is a dive, there's one here in Wilmington, NC. I walked in once, saw some stupid sign hanging on the wall about not dropping weights, turned around and left.

They have a sign up outside right now that says "Money scarce? Times hard? Join our black club today!" Makes me lul every time.

And they were doing free pizza last weekend, too.

that is not true, I have been burned many a times in business dealings and usually I let it go, I did have a doctor in Northern California who refused to pay 100.00 for some of our products and when I tried to collect the money he laughed at me and said I was a stupid SOB for not getting the money up front and since he was on the other side of the country, there was no way I would be able to collect it (without having to spend a forture to collect)

That was about principle--the fact that he laughed and dared me to collect it.

I got the money and it took less than a week.

that is not true, I have been burned many a times in business dealings and usually I let it go, I did have a doctor in Northern California who refused to pay 100.00 for some of our products and when I tried to collect the money he laughed at me and said I was a stupid SOB for not getting the money up front and since he was on the other side of the country, there was no way I would be able to collect it (without having to spend a forture to collect)

That was about principle--the fact that he laughed and dared me to collect it.

I got the money and it took less than a week.

And.....

What tricks did you use on him.

And.....

What tricks did you use on him.

This was long before the internet was around so I went to the largest library in town and found a phone book from the town he lived in-this was in Northern California--and looked up about 12-15 residential phone numbers of MD's--they are listed in the white pages ie, Bertram L. Williams, MD and then his residential address and phone number. I called the doctors homes and spoke with their wives. I identified myself as a collection agent representing Dr. Bob Chiropractor and demanded to know why they have not paid their outstanding bill at Dr. Bob's clinic. Of course the ladies denied ever going to Dr. Bob's and of couse I threatened them with small claims court, etc and anything else I could think of. Most of them hung up on me (as would be expected) Now as soon as they got off the phone with me, you know they called their husband and of couse MD's dont have much use for Chiropractors anyway, and so the MD's would be pissed and would immediately call Dr. Laughing Bob Chiro and demand to know why their wife was being harrassed. This completely blindsided Dr. Laughing Bob as he is getting hammered with these calls left and right and he has no idea what is going on. I waited about 24 hours and then I called his office--receptionist answers the phone ( I actually felt bad for her as she was getting the angry calls and had nothing to do with this) and I ask to speak to Dr Bob and I finally persaude her to put me through. Dr. Bob wearily answers the phone and all I said was 'Hey doc, I still have not gotten my payment, have you sent it yet?......long pause and I know he knows that I am responsible and he cant decide whether to cut loose on me or just back off and pay....he finally says, "it will be sent today" and hangs up and I got it about 4 days later

This was long before the internet was around so I went to the largest library in town and found a phone book from the town he lived in-this was in Northern California--and looked up about 12-15 residential phone numbers of MD's--they are listed in the white pages ie, Bertram L. Williams, MD and then his residential address and phone number. I called the doctors homes and spoke with their wives. I identified myself as a collection agent representing Dr. Bob Chiropractor and demanded to know why they have not paid their outstanding bill at Dr. Bob's clinic. Of course the ladies denied ever going to Dr. Bob's and of couse I threatened them with small claims court, etc and anything else I could think of. Most of them hung up on me (as would be expected) Now as soon as they got off the phone with me, you know they called their husband and of couse MD's dont have much use for Chiropractors anyway, and so the MD's would be pissed and would immediately call Dr. Laughing Bob Chiro and demand to know why their wife was being harrassed. This completely blindsided Dr. Laughing Bob as he is getting hammered with these calls left and right and he has no idea what is going on. I waited about 24 hours and then I called his office--receptionist answers the phone ( I actually felt bad for her as she was getting the angry calls and had nothing to do with this) and I ask to speak to Dr Bob and I finally persaude her to put me through. Dr. Bob wearily answers the phone and all I said was 'Hey doc, I still have not gotten my payment, have you sent it yet?......long pause and I know he knows that I am responsible and he cant decide whether to cut loose on me or just back off and pay....he finally says, "it will be sent today" and hangs up and I got it about 4 days later

Keith, you are the prank/justice god.

I am humbled to learn your ways.

Wow that is pretty creative how do you come up with that stuff?

Back