Planet Fitness: male members must be castrated!

fucking lolz I spelled it “DUMBBELLS” bwahahahahaha

Is that different from the gay alarm that goes off when a dude joins planet fitness?

iu

Meathead weight rooms full of juice heads aren’t any better

Don't forget the social media whores too. There's plenty of frat boys and sorostitutes that worry more about posing on the equipment and in front of the mirror while their friends take video and pictures of them. But the women that work out at my gym are Grade A hardbodies.

Plenty of meatheads at my gym, but at least I can drop weights and grunt to my hearts content.

It always amuses me how tough a lot of guys think they are because they lift. I lift regularly as a new hobby since I quit boxing. It makes me laugh at how tough some of these dudes think they are because they bench press every week.

... and yes, planet fitness sucks

tho I think they had lunk disabled at my local PF (Spokane, WA) back when I was going there because I didn’t know about any of that chit when I got my membership, or I wouldn’t have got one....

maaanng I even rocked holy tank tops and threw around kettle bells and slammed down dumbbells like i owned the place and no alarms and no one ever said chit to me lolz^5

"maaanng I even rocked holy tank tops"
Holy tank tops? Were they blessed by the pope?

The gym that I used to go to went to shit so I cancelled my membership. I knew people that went to Planet Fitness so I gave it a try. It kinda sucked. Not a lot of free weights available. Some of the machines were awkward or had bad ergonomics for my height or build. I spent half the time trying to figure out what weird contraption to try next.

Not a fan of that place.

from my experience your best bet is to stay away from big, commercialized gyms...

smaller, “mom and pop” owned joints are seriously where it’s at...

I just need to find one in my town, I’m new here... I’m tempted to drive 25 miles east to my old home town every day, but it isn’t feesible as I work 10-12 hours a day

it’s a pickle for sure... dream job vs staying in shape... if I don’t get a raise soon I may pick my body over my career lolz

Don't forget the social media whores too. There's plenty of frat boys and sorostitutes that worry more about posing on the equipment and in front of the mirror while their friends take video and pictures of them. But the women that work out at my gym are Grade A hardbodies.

Plenty of meatheads at my gym, but at least I can drop weights and grunt to my hearts content.
Nothing wrong with grunting but slamming weights over and over like some dudes do can become cringe if you’re at like a 24 hour fitness like me .
Golds gym and all that is different.
My buddy opened up a pure lifting gym in Corona called “California Barbell”‘it didn’t last though .

Aren't the heaviest dumbbells at PF like 50lbs?

Even when I military press 50lbs on each arm is a warmup and I'm not that big at all.

I wish there was a gym like Bradley Martyn's near where I live, that's the kind of gym I find the best.

"maaanng I even rocked holy tank tops"
Holy tank tops? Were they blessed by the pope?

tank tops with holes...

be nice Chico, we’re in that mellow joint... fuckin smartass

tank tops with holes...

be nice Chico, we’re in that mellow joint... fuckin smartass

I am always nice. @TeTe can vouch for me.

I am disappointed... I wanted a holy tank top. I bet it would increase my max with at least 15%.
Maybe even more if the pope was drunk on communion wine

I am always nice. @TeTe can vouch for me.

I am disappointed... I wanted a holy tank top. I bet it would increase my max with at least 15%.
Maybe even more if the pope was drunk on communion wine

I never leave the house without mine...

Aren't the heaviest dumbbells at PF like 50lbs?

Even when I military press 50lbs on each arm is a warmup and I'm not that big at all.

I wish there was a gym like Bradley Martyn's near where I live, that's the kind of gym I find the best.

Ok now I’m just confused... not your post itself but you spelled it “dumbbells” too... is that really how it’s spelled?

... I’m really stoned, just a disclaimer

Ok now I’m just confused... not your post itself but you spelled it “dumbbells” too... is that really how it’s spelled?

... I’m really stoned, just a disclaimer

Yes it is actually

The term "dumbbell" or "dumb bell" originated in late Stuart England. In 1711 the poet Joseph Addison mentioned exercising with a "dumb bell" in an essay published in The Spectator.[6]

haha horrry chit mang I just looked it up and it IS SPELLED “DUMBBELLS”...

I swear it wasn’t?

... FUCKIN EH

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH

that FUCKIN PRICK NELSON MANDELA!!!!!!!!

Why would you?
I mean its holy

ĭn nōmine Pătris ĕt Fīliī ĕt Spīritūs Sānctī and max gains

enough is enough, dont make me hunt you down and spay all your precious cats... I’ll do it...

Back